In response to Kidpaddle45
Does this mean you're not working on your pokemon game anymore? :C
Once again I've decided to restart The Elemental Stone from the beginning. XD

One of these days I'll get a build I like from the start and work it to a more completed state. This one is coming along nicely though.

Most of the work thus far has been on the UI with some basic movement and combat stuff. I'm still working on the combat features so maybe I'll show those later.

Inventory items can be dragged around and sorted. Key items and materials for crafting have their own pages in the inventory with limitless space. Just need to click the little button to switch views.
Looking forward to more updates, Pyro_dragons!
moar gifs

In response to Lummox JR
The influential light tiles approach would be a good idea except everything I develop is geared towards multiplayer. I was thinking about an image overlay system, but I think the image would have to allow light instead of restrict it and there are a great deal of things I have yet to learn about the BYOND system in order to make that work. On the other hand with the current lighting system I was able to make a day/night and a torch system pretty easily.

Thank you for the suggestion and everything your doing. BYOND rocks.

Large gifs recorded at 10fps because i make games with a toaster.

enemy spawn limit increased by a bit.
few minor adjustments.
screenshake returns.
limited the number of pushed boxes in a row to 3.
more gore.
Looking for participants for some closed testing. the sooner the better. PM me if interested.
testing went great. Thanks to Yut Put, Unlockable, and Ghost of ET for participating!

In response to Kumorii
I like the hat.
Fixed numerous small issues.
Uzi and Red Baron return.
Players now have 100% more health.
Healing no longer makes players immune.
The Doppleganger boss returns!!
So I was working on porting over airstrikes and things glitched tf out and i may have made a nuclear bomb.

Pixel projectiles... Far from perfect but I'm actually enjoying working on this. Is the aiming bar too big?

In response to Kidpaddle45
Kidpaddle45 wrote:
Pixel projectiles... Far from perfect but I'm actually enjoying working on this. Is the aiming bar too big?

So pokemon game is ripped? QQ?
In response to Ghost of ET
He swaps projects often
Decided to work on something not SS13 related for once
In response to Somepotato
Somepotato wrote:
Decided to play god

A god walks among us.
Its much simpler than it looks, my math currently doesn't even allow for camera rotation :c (although it'd be perfect for a sidescroller, allowing rotation would hamper perf a bit)
Feed testing has been going fantastically! A handful of issues have come up but that's what testing is for! Feedback haa been positive so far but I'd love a hard critic or two so pm me if interested!
Page: 1 2 3 ... 251 252 253 254 255 ... 349 350 351