In response to YURIRAMOS
YURIRAMOS wrote:

Signature recognition

Now this is cool as shit. :)
What if it was the same but moved over a bit?
In response to Kozuma3
White lines and columns are excluded in the verification.

Also, I did a random generator to generate a radom island every hour.

It's been a while since I posted anything about 'The Black Death'. Lots of personal life things happened, a new job. Fun stuff.

Showing off the HUD, one of the main enemies of the game with the 'Fell' and the equipment. I like the concept of only being able to hold something in one of your hands. Lantern, Torch, or Weapons. Really makes you have to think about the scenarios you may face ahead.

Do you risk using a source of light with no means of defense? Or, do you use a weapon but have issues seeing in certain areas? It SHOULD be fun.

Made some major changes to progression and balancing so leaderboards and saves were wiped! Download the latest alpha launcher here!

In response to Kumorii
How you modify the byond?
In response to Kozuma3
Kozuma3 wrote:
YURIRAMOS wrote:

Signature recognition

Now this is cool as shit. :)
What if it was the same but moved over a bit?

I can +1 the coolness of this
In response to Zuhayr
Zuhayr wrote:

Doggo is on the case.

This looks gosh darned interesting
In response to YURIRAMOS
YURIRAMOS wrote:

With copious amounts of LSD.
In response to Kumorii
Feed isn't a good game.

I say this purely on the basis that after an 84 kill streak I was mobbed in a narrow corridor which -I- carefully set up.

(On a serious note, it's come far. Great job.)
In response to Kumorii
Kumorii wrote:
YURIRAMOS wrote:

What?
In response to YURIRAMOS
YURIRAMOS wrote:
Kumorii wrote:
YURIRAMOS wrote:

What?
I don't even know, guy.
In response to RiceINF
RiceINF wrote:
Feed isn't a good game.

I say this purely on the basis that after an 84 kill streak I was mobbed in a narrow corridor which -I- carefully set up.

84? That's what, like round three? Git gud scrub, you ain't a real feeder til you reliably get 300+ kills a match :p
Working on a framework for some reason.

...No more pussyfooting for me.

Cooking HUD for an unannounced game. Near to completion (the game).

No joke but I find storing strings within DM like this makes readability so much easier. Also a framework I'm making for MUDs.

[edit]
You can use a id/name for the 2nd argument of removeItem()
So what is the program that everyone is using to make gifs of their games?
In response to Gunbuddy13
Second Screen2Gif but I only use it when it's something quick n dirty. For everything else there's MasterCard ShareX -- the only problem is it can be a little rough on my ancient PC. :p
In response to Unwanted4Murder
Unwanted4Murder wrote:
RiceINF wrote:
Feed isn't a good game.

84? That's what, like round three? Git gud scrub, you ain't a real feeder til you reliably get 300+ kills a match :p

300+ kills? casual pleb its all about grabbing the shot gun and killing every player every round
In response to Mickemoose
Mickemoose wrote:
Unwanted4Murder wrote:
RiceINF wrote:
Feed isn't a good game.

300+ kills? casual pleb its all about grabbing the shot gun and killing every player every round

Do you scrubs even Feed? It's about spamming molotovs and flamethrowers until the entire map is In So Much Fire.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 281 282 283 284 285 ... 349 350 351