In response to Gunbuddy13
Gunbuddy13 wrote:
So what is the program that everyone is using to make gifs of their games?

ShareX

https://getsharex.com/
Easily the best program I've used. Video record, gif record, screenshot and a lot of settings and features. Open sourced, free, no advertisements.
In response to Maximus_Alex2003
Maximus_Alex2003 wrote:
Gunbuddy13 wrote:
So what is the program that everyone is using to make gifs of their games?

ShareX

https://getsharex.com/
Easily the best program I've used. Video record, gif record, screenshot and a lot of settings and features. Open sourced, free, no advertisements.

Seconded.
RIP Linux users.
Except...
Well, we have Peek, which is nice too.
And Shutter (for screencaps).

Linux needs a version as well, I agree.
Some more updates on Shinobi Online.

Interested? Join our Discord Channel!

https://discord.gg/46SV6bf
In response to Kidpaddle45
Kidpaddle45 wrote:

animate() the shadow to be darker when the player is closer to the ground and lighter when the player is jumping.
Also, add some sort of dust ruffling or something when the player lands.

It's hard to distinguish when the player is actually in air or on ground.
In response to Maximus_Alex2003
Maximus_Alex2003 wrote:
Kidpaddle45 wrote:

animate() the shadow to be darker when the player is closer to the ground and lighter when the player is jumping.
Also, add some sort of dust ruffling or something when the player lands.

It's hard to distinguish when the player is actually in air or on ground.

Or maybe even make it stay on the ground, like a shadow

Been messing around with my HUDs a lot recently and here's what I've done today :)

Ninja Online update 01

Discord:https://discord.gg/KMU6bMC
In response to Gold94
looks good, but why does the UI fade in and out like that?

Been hard at work! Numerous small bugs and tweaks have been made as well as a number of major progression adjustments to make the game's difficulty curve much less jarring. A new boss is nearing completion and a number of weapons have been getting unique traits snapped on them! For example, the Uzi now increases firerate at the cost of accuracy the longer you hold the trigger! The Red Baron goes even further by igniting enemies with the last half of each clip!

Explosions now drop fire in some circumstances and smoke persists longer; aesthetics errywhere! A lot more has been done and is being worked on but i don't want to spoil the surprises yet! Expect Feed Devlog #5 in the moderately close future! (^8
In response to Kumorii
Kumorii wrote:

Animate() lol, I prefer how it looks fading to how it looks when it just appears
What button?
Yut Put wrote:
Gold94 wrote:
Kumorii wrote:

Animate() lol, I prefer how it looks fading to how it looks when it just appears

why do you have a button for something that can be displayed on the same screen as the basic info

not really sure what you mean to be honest lol all the buttons there are there for a reason
Yut Put wrote:
couldn't you just make the description box longer and fit the "how good you are with this thing" description in there instead of making the player click an extra time for no reason

Going to see how that looks now
Ninja Online update 05

(ignore the fact it stays after I close it and open it again, that's just because I haven't made it wipe the text when the window shuts)
That's much better.
Ninja Online update 06

I have to agree there, thanks Yut Put :)

sleep now! (^x
In response to Gold94
Gold94 wrote:

Transparent sucks...
In response to Southend_boi
Southend_boi wrote:
Gold94 wrote:

Transparent sucks...

Originally none of my HUD was transparent but Reformist pointed out that you couldn't see anything that was happening on the screen and people could just come along and kick the crap out of you while you're checking your details or whatever, so the HUDs are now transparent until you mouse over them then their alpha is set to 255
Page: 1 2 3 ... 282 283 284 285 286 ... 349 350 351