In response to YURIRAMOS
YURIRAMOS wrote:

B E A U T I F U L
Been trying to chase down a deletion/null list issue and at this point I'm just going to go to sleep and hope it fixes itself tomorrow.

Knows that pain. Spent an hour chasing down a memory leak caused by a forgotten srcref. Accidentally overrode a member variable with a local variable because I missed a capital letter.

Programming is awful.
For future reference, if you're using your own garbage collection framework rather than del(), always check if stuff in a for loop list instance has already been deleted or not. :I
Made this from scratch last night, releasing it eventually for others to use.

In response to YURIRAMOS
neat how you made that wooden arrow put that fire out.
In response to Kozuma3
Kozuma3 wrote:
Made this from scratch last night, releasing it eventually for others to use.

That's pretty neat looking, probably be helpful for the scrubs making crappy Pokémon rips with no idea what a HUD should look and work like.
Character selection taken from the creature's perspective, when enlarged their easier to see imo.
In response to Kozuma3
Kozuma3 wrote:
Character selection taken from the creature's perspective, when enlarged their easier to see imo.

Beautiful stuff Kozuma :)
First things first; updated my spotlight library! Now includes support for customized sizes and intensities for any drawn spotlight. Nifty! You can download that here!

Been busy, busy, busy with Feed! A lot of changes have been made!
Player movement speed is now determined by the weapon they're using, spotlights now vary in size and are much less intense in most circumstances. The Krossbow joins the ranks of weapons with unique traits; every third successful shot will fire three bolts at once in a fan-pattern. So much more but i'm not going to list it all here!

Devlog coming sometime in the next week!

'
Why isn't this on Steam again? This looks fantastic.
I like it so far, I just think that the effects need to be 'special' effects per se.

The random flashes of solid, dark blue don't compliment the fluid combat as they should in my eyes.

Small gif, but I finally got back around to working on portal casting after weeks of it being on the back-burner.

Clearly, it's still a WIP but this is planned to be a pretty major gameplay mechanic. With the ability you'll be able to set up your own persisting waypoints around the map for quick travelling, strategically teleporting out of a bad situation, or even teleporting enemies and players away by casting a portal directly at them!

There is a limit to the number of simultaneous portals one player can have, but that limit raises with your level. Still some work to do, but they're also going to reflect the color of whomever casted them. (;

Making some progress! I'm going to make incoming portal'd things knockback anything thats sitting in the receiving portal as to avoid stacking mobs(you can see this in the gif).

Not sure if direct-hit portal beams on enemies/objects should still spawn a portal or if they should just portal away whatever they hit. I'm leaning towards the latter but we'll save that for later. Still need to add portal colors and make portals close when they have no link.
Welp, Time to take over BYOND.

In response to Kozuma3
I was paid to say I agree.
Wheres my lifetime supply of carrot cake for saying I agree
In response to Kozuma3
I was paid to say I agree.
In response to Kozuma3
Kozuma3 wrote:
Welp, Time to take over BYOND.

brb calling Pokémon Ltd
Page: 1 2 3 ... 284 285 286 287 288 ... 349 350 351