Yut Put wrote:
grail tournament today in 5 hours, http://challonge.com/holygrail4 you can register here or page me and ill add you

Unfortunately, I'm working until 11 tonight, so I won't be able to get my ass kicked again. Hope everyone has fun and I'll be looking forward to the video. :)
In response to Kumorii
Why do your updates all look like nothing new was added? Lol
In response to Dubious Game Studios
Dubious Game Studios wrote:

I was paid to disagree with his updates looking like nothing new was added.
ITT: kumo and yut with the only working fully playable games that people will actually play for longer than 2 minutes,
a few projects that look promising :) and a few people still wearing fedoras in 2017 :(
Ouch, I guess i need to step my game up then, huh? ;p

c;
In response to Mickemoose
Mickemoose wrote:
ITT: kumo and yut with the only working fully playable games

SS13 has more dedicated players then all of kumo's and yut's games combined.
Mickemoose wrote:

Someone can explain why SS13 is a success? I need a tutorial how to replicate this in my game, also I can undersand just litle bit of this game, at last is more than I can undestand from the gifs of feed kabum fire explosion shoot pew pew pew smoke ultra mega zoom.
In response to YURIRAMOS
more than I can undestand from the gifs of feed kabum fire explosion shoot pew pew pew smoke ultra mega zoom.

That's actually 80% of my design process!
In response to Kumorii
Kumorii wrote:
more than I can undestand from the gifs of feed kabum fire explosion shoot pew pew pew smoke ultra mega zoom.

That's actually 80% of my design process!

At least remove the ultra mega power blast zoom and gif a scene in a map illuminated by the light of the sun

Edit: And clean the map before record, remove the sea of blood.
Mickemoose wrote:

ITT
(in this thread)
In response to Kumorii
Kumorii wrote:

Kozzy sends his regards.
In response to DragonDesend
DragonDesend wrote:
Kumorii wrote:

Kozzy sends his regards.

well if i'm found dead with a narto bandana shoved down my throat and my pants missing; we'll at least know who did it.
In response to YURIRAMOS
YURIRAMOS wrote:
Mickemoose wrote:

Someone can explain why SS13 is a success?

In response to Kumorii
Kumorii wrote:

Nice, try now remove this shield (or put alpha=1), remove this double red X (that we don't know what is this) and hide the hp bar when do not take damage, all these names and lvl on the screen is really necessary?

(It's just my opnion, feel free to disagree)
In response to YURIRAMOS
YURIRAMOS wrote:
Kumorii wrote:

Nice, try now remove this shield (or put alpha=1), remove this double red X (that we don't know what is this) and hide the hp bar when do not take damage, all these names and lvl on the screen is really necessary?

(It's just my opnion, feel free to desenree)

"double red x" is your revive count: players can have up to two revives at a time and if you have one, that red x becomes a blue +.

And hiding the HP bar when full is actually a good idea, I'll play with that in a bit or tomorrow. (^8
and only players have nametags; the kozzys are for luls.
In response to Kumorii
Kumorii wrote:
"double red x" is your revive count: players can have up to two revives at a time and if you have one, that red x becomes a blue +.

And hiding the HP bar when full is actually a good idea, I'll play with that in a bit or tomorrow. (^8
and only players have nametags; the kozzys are for luls.

Put this counter of lifes in the edges of the hud, it's unnecessary when playing alive, maybe the name active all moment can be irritant, would be good if only show if I keep at the same place or when someone put the mouse or chat or Something like that
Page: 1 2 3 ... 287 288 289 290 291 ... 349 350 351