In response to YURIRAMOS
YURIRAMOS wrote:
Kumorii wrote:
"double red x" is your revive count: players can have up to two revives at a time and if you have one, that red x becomes a blue +.

And hiding the HP bar when full is actually a good idea, I'll play with that in a bit or tomorrow. (^8
and only players have nametags; the kozzys are for luls.

Put this counter of lifes in the edges of the hud, it's unnecessary when playing alive, maybe the name active all moment can be irritant, would be good if only show if I keep at the same place or when someone put the mouse or chat or Something like that

nah, the goal is to keep as much important info regarding your stats as close together as possible. Bare in mind that Feed *is* a twitch shooter so reaction time is important; a half second glance to the corner of the screen to see how many revives you have can be costly.

And i agree to an extent. Nametags should definitely be visible for anyone around you, but they do get obnoxious at times. I think what I'll end up doing is making them fade in briefly whenever a player comes near you and then fading out until someone else comes by or until you leave the general area of the player and come back.
In response to Kumorii
Is this a good idea of nametag, I'll insert something like that in my game. About the life counter, when you revive you do not be immortal for a short period of time? this eliminate the necessity of this stay so close.
In response to YURIRAMOS
When/if i get around to the nametag stuff I'll update my handy dandy nametag library!
Bow Skills:
Q + Attack
W + Attack
E (Auto Attack)
R
Q+W+E
wow now i can become the green arrow
In response to Super Saiyan X
Super Saiyan X wrote:

You can become someone else.

In response to Manio
Manio wrote:
Super Saiyan X wrote:

You can become someone else.

something else

I am so excited for the new Arrow fan-game. Will it be allowed on the front page? Since you know, for all the nazi mods know it's just a game called Arrow.
In response to Lavenblade
Lavenblade wrote:
I am so excited for the new Arrow fan-game. Will it be allowed on the front page? Since you know, for all the nazi mods know it's just a game called Arrow.

In response to Lavenblade
Lavenblade wrote:

What game are you talking about?
In response to YURIRAMOS
YURIRAMOS wrote:
Lavenblade wrote:

Your Arrow fan-game.
In response to Kumorii
Kumorii wrote:
YURIRAMOS wrote:
Lavenblade wrote:

Your Arrow fan-game.

My game is a original game with some features inspired in One Piece, Minecraft, Dr. Stone and Tibia.
In response to YURIRAMOS
They're just poking fun, because you're showing off an archer character. It's all love here.
In response to Bl4ck Adam
Bl4ck Adam wrote:
They're just poking fun, because you're showing off an archer character. It's all love here.

If I show the sworman they will call my game of Samurai X? And shuriken naruto?
In response to Petertheclown

In response to YURIRAMOS
Depends on what you show, exactly. Just take the comments with a grain of salt. Lmao
In response to YURIRAMOS
YURIRAMOS wrote:
Bl4ck Adam wrote:

If I show the sworman they will call my game of Samurai X? And shuriken naruto

is just jokes <3
It was more poking at the trash moderators and trash members who support them.

Yuri your game is coming out nice you can count me in whenever you host a server!

Health Bars now fade out when full, fancy hit effects(yutty butty), and a number of typical misc tweaks! Expect a Devlog tomorrow!

Minimaps yay!
Page: 1 2 3 ... 288 289 290 291 292 ... 349 350 351