In response to Kidpaddle45
Kidpaddle45 wrote:
Minimaps yay!

Lost focus on minimap as soon as I saw the shadow wonking out and the fact that the character's movement animation seems.... weird.
In response to Maximus_Alex2003
Idk about shadow, but the cause of the animation looking weird could be the gif recorder recording at a lower fps compared to what the game is running at, used to happen to me. If it isn't his south run state looks like a gallop which can probably be fixed by rearranging the order of the frames for the icon state, or by removing the state where both of his legs are not touching the ground and are bent at the same angle...

In summary-
@Kidpaddle45 : Sweet minimap man
In response to Cheesy pants
Cheesy pants wrote:
Idk about shadow, but the cause of the animation looking weird could be the gif recorder recording at a lower fps compared to what the game is running at, used to happen to me. If it isn't his south run state looks like a gallop which can probably be fixed by rearranging the order of the frames for the icon state, or by removing the state where both of his legs are not touching the ground and are bent at the same angle...

In summary-
@Kidpaddle45 : Sweet minimap man

^ Exactly what he said :)
I recorded this at low quality + in 10 fps...so yeah it definitely made the gif not as good as how it really is in-game but I thought there are no reasons to make my GIF file any larger when all I want to show is the minimap ;)

WIP

Part of the temple for the high god of light, also the log in screen of my mage rpg, Arcane Chronicles.
If you're interested in following how the game progresses:
Hub: http://www.byond.com/games/Magus8/ArcaneChronicles
Discord: https://discord.gg/YQg6NnC
In response to Magus8
Magus8 wrote:
If you're interested:
Hub: http://www.byond.com/games/Magus8/ArcaneChronicles

Funny little NPC that gets excited when someone about to enter his building! Planning on adding loads of NPCs to give life to this map. It turned out a bit too big but oh well...
Hey, I am making an original game and would like some feed back on the Hud.

The top right shows the profile, health, energy, and exp. By clicking on the profile(Head) you see your stats, missions, etc. Clicking on the arrow gives you your inventory, skill/passive trees, and options.

The bottom bar is the morality bar.

The bottom right is the 3 skill slots.
In response to Dayvon64
Morality bar seems pretty enormous compared to all the other elements. I would make the inventory arrow larger, maybe as broad as the portrait, and include 'inv' or 'inventory' on there to make it cleaer. The morality bar could be similarly sized to the health/mana bars and oriented right, maybe? How critical is it to know your precise morality right at this moment?
In response to Zuhayr
I made it big because "almost" everything you do can change it and I thought it would balance the whole hud out a bit.

Another longer solo demo video courtesy of Maximus_Alex2003! Showcases waves 1-10 at 60fps 1080p. (:

Multiplayer chaos!
Byond map editor:

Are ONLINE, Check the full post here
The new UI bar may not be looking very elegant but it is a huge convenience to gameplay now! And uhh, also there's a quite successful taco shop in the background.

Skill tree through constellations
Recently started adding classrooms to my Academy :) slowly closing in on testing phases, after getting these classrooms added in I'm going to get started on Quest NPCs for it and get the Tutorial sequence set up and I'm pretty much good to go :)

Ninja Online update 14
In response to Gold94
Hotbar positioning isn't very aesthetically pleasing IMO.

Got tired of my art looking terrible so I'm going through some personal training for art.

First test is making a convincing rock.

Thoughts? All I know for sure is that it looks like a bit like a brain lol
In response to Dubious Game Studios
Dubious Game Studios wrote:
Hotbar positioning isn't very aesthetically pleasing IMO.

I'll see what I can do
Page: 1 2 3 ... 289 290 291 292 293 ... 349 350 351