In response to Dubious Game Studios
Dubious Game Studios wrote:
Hotbar positioning isn't very aesthetically pleasing IMO.

https://gyazo.com/89bf4b1e1689247402c992e939d97d00
In response to Gold94
Would not that cooler tonality be more graceful? Is it the artistic choice burn my eyes?

In response to YURIRAMOS
YURIRAMOS wrote:
Would not that cooler tonality be more graceful? Is it the artistic choice burn my eyes?

Good thing it's his game and not yours then. I like the warmer tone.

I like the cooler tone. Gives a more rustic, homey vibe. But that's just me. I really strongly dislike high-saturation in pixel art. Always have.
In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:

I like the cooler tone. Gives a more rustic, homey vibe. But that's just me. I really strongly dislike high-saturation in pixel art. Always have.

Rustic, homey? This is obviously a Narto gam. Lots of high saturation artwork in shonen anime.
In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:

I'm also for the cooler tone, however, his warm tone doesn't bother me either.
Mines warmer I prefer warmth
My color choices aren't perfect I'll admit that but yours looks too gloomy for me
I much prefer the cooler one. Saturated pixels are awesome but not when they're background tiles.
In response to Unwanted4Murder
Unwanted4Murder wrote:
Ter13 wrote:

Rustic, homey? This is obviously a Narto gam. Lots of high saturation artwork in shonen anime.

I can agree that high saturation is probably more fitting for narto.
:)
Ninja Online update 15

New Interface elements and stuff and yeah idk why I gif'd just prefer them to images
In response to Gold94
That looks good, nice job! Hotbar position looks way better than before, in my opinion.
https://gyazo.com/3e8e4f5d2433962fbc047e73242d7822
In response to Dubious Game Studios
Dubious Game Studios wrote:
That looks good, nice job! Hotbar position looks way better than before, in my opinion.

Ninja Online update 19
In response to YURIRAMOS
YURIRAMOS wrote:

++++++
I'm really liking how your project is progressing. Keep it up. (:
In response to Kumorii
Thanks, in retribution:

Another day I'll try to make the fall effect (With wind effect at this bioma).
something like that:

Unwanted knocked the dust off his boots and got around to polishing up gibs some more! chunks now blow from a conformed center, guts get tossed around, and all enemies now have chunky, gib-elicious gibs!
Page: 1 2 3 ... 290 291 292 293 294 ... 349 350 351