In response to Kumorii
Kumorii wrote:
"SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT!"

In response to YURIRAMOS
YURIRAMOS wrote:

why cant i be my own character
lol "bias mods" as if anybody actually moderates this forum now that Nadrew's MIA
In response to Unwanted4Murder
Unwanted4Murder wrote:
lol "bias mods" as if anybody actually moderates this forum now that Nadrew's MIA

Spoke with Nadrew the other day. I believe he's settling in his new place and getting internet hooked up soon, so don't get used to not being banned, people.
In response to Ganite
Because is a different style of game of Dragon Ball that you can "collect" and use character like in a moba, if you die with a character you have to wait a ammount of time depending of the rarity of it, you already are used to it to see here in Byond and other engines or modifications regular games or rp, like Eclipse or Tibia OT. The main intention in the future is convert into a original game that you can create your own character with the same mechanics, If you saw, Piccolo skills have a unic mechanic that go beyond projectil and projectil and beam and projectil that only give damage, normal in other games.
In response to YURIRAMOS
oh ok sounds nice was just wondering cause for me when i play a DBZ game i wanna put myself into it not play as one of the characters
In response to YURIRAMOS

A look at my games "Territory" System. Basically theres a few Territories in the game that your guild can capture. Capturing these Territories rewards your guild with Reputation and Guild Funds every 15 minutes (used for stuff in game). Once a territory is captured all members of your guild earns access to the exclusive NPCs in the respective area.

The gif shows me capturing a flag and once I moved it stopped and I had to restart.
some earth magic

magic now comes with Magic Circles :), the color of circle will change based on Magic type (should be brown and not red in gif)
In response to Ganite
I love the shattering animation on those hunks of dirt. :)
In response to Ganite
Ganite wrote:
some earth magic

magic now comes with Magic Circles :), the color of circle will change based on Magic type (should be brown and not red in gif)

looks OP af but I like it
In response to Unwanted4Murder
---gotta give credit to Edit Nero for this skill here he did an amazing job a
Edit Nero's got that eye for sure.
In response to Ganite
Have him bring down his sword in sync with the rocks falling down!
In response to GreatPirateEra
it is as you wish

In response to Ganite
:')
In response to Ganite
Would recommend keeping the shadows below the rocks on the ground. If the rocks are rising straight up, the shadow should stay in the same place (or get a little bigger. Would recommend increasing the size of the shadows anyways, since you're using tiny circles as shadows for giant rocks).

Also, if you're intending the game to be PvP at all, you probably need to give your spells some sort of indication and cast time. Instant cast AOE spells that cover very awkward areas in relation to the player (in this case, your spells kind of affect an area along a diagonal line of the player) are very hard to play against. You don't know when they are coming and the awkward placement (and moving shadows) makes it very hard to play around.

The spikes could have some sort of rumbling animation before they burst out of the ground, for instance.
In response to Albro1
probably can't see it in the gif but the screen shakes and they don't happen instantly.
In response to Albro1
Albro1 wrote:
Would recommend keeping the shadows below the rocks on the ground.

Yeah, the shadows rising with the rock actually gives the impression that all the rocks are moving North, not rising.

Also, from a game play stand-point, having the shadows on the ground where the rocks will land might be important for PVP.

Game play looks fun!
In response to Gambrinus
Gambrinus wrote:
Also, from a game play stand-point, having the shadows on the ground where the rocks will land might be important for PVP.

are you serious

from a gameplay standpoint this would never hit any human being in the known universe who has even 1 neuron because the startup frames take longer than the average byond dev takes to write 1 line of code

Not even acknowledging the fact that this move is utterly useless in every imaginable way because the rocks appear to be spawning in no particular pattern and the random assortment would never hit the AI in this game because the AI just runs up and hits the player from point blank range AKA all the spots the rocks aren't spawning

When people on this forum try to talk about game design to even the slightest extent it always blows my mind at how astronomically blind you all are
Page: 1 2 3 ... 307 308 309 310 311 ... 349 350 351