In response to Flick
Flick wrote:

Project number 16 or 17 that I've posted in this thread... Maybe I should stop doing that.

I do the same thing but I never post anything because I don't won't to lose motivation and I'm paranoid everyone is going to steal my "ammaaaazing" ideas. I think that approach is far more depressing because I live in a very small and lonely bubble of self loathing worthlessness.

I think it's that time of year for me where I throw in the towel. Normally I produce some small releasable thing but...

I live in a very small and lonely bubble of self loathing worthlessness.

Does it help to know that I do too?
In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:

I really don't know. Maybe. :) <-- (fake smile is for the benefit of those that can't handle any form of sarcastic negativity)
In response to PopLava
PopLava wrote:
Ter13 wrote:

Actually, it's the same here on my side too, looks like this small bubble of yours is larger than you thought

Pretty sure self loathing is a trait you have to have to be a programmer or an artist.
And just like that your bubble isn't small or lonely anymore. Um... I think that the last two parts might be here to stay for now though.

If you haven't yet, you gotta check out Feed while it's up! Invite some friends! This video clip was captured online. (:
Yut Put wrote:
Bl4ck Adam wrote:

powered by sigma engine (tm)

;) I think I mentioned it in an earlier post. If not, I def did in the discord
In response to Flick
whoz hosting ? (my gf will run from me) why
Flick wrote:

starting a fire (gif recorder dont like clicks)

planting

process is sped up you usually have to water the plant 4-6 times thru each stages of its growing.

Character Exploration for Clash of Gods

In response to Flick
Flick wrote:

Are the torches actual ascii characters or whatever they are looping between several characters?
Everything is made up of combinations of the characters in a modified version of this:

Animations are just a series of characters.
In response to Ganite
Ganite wrote:

planting

process is sped up you usually have to water the plant 4-6 times thru each stages of its growing.

Looks nice, are the logs from runescape?
In response to Cheesy pants
no clue lol
In response to Flick
Flick wrote:
Everything is made up of combinations of the characters in a modified version of this:

Animations are just a series of characters.

Very cool. Seems like finding those combo's would be a lot of fun. The torches look great.
In response to Cheesy pants
Cheesy pants wrote:
Ganite wrote:

planting

Looks nice, are the logs from runescape?

Ye, it's runescape. The only issue I have is that the fire just appears after dropping 5 logs xP Either way, keep pressing on. Good work!
In response to Bl4ck Adam
thats suppose to be how u start a fire fuel gets low after awhile and u must throw in more logs to burn it more
Page: 1 2 3 ... 309 310 311 312 313 ... 349 350 351