In response to Ganite
I'm just saying, if a player wanted to store logs on the ground, (maybe a house or something), they'd have to have a long ugly trail of logs to prevent a fire from spawning.
In response to Ganite
I get his angle, maybe you should add an interact function instead which could open up a window or dialog box with the possible actions that can be taken on said object, just for the immersion, y'know?
well not to sure what you guys think I'm making there is no type of building other then starting a fire and maybe some crafting materials logs wont really be used for anything
Should just go full out Runescape style and make it so when you use a tinderbox on a log that's on the ground it starts a fire
I agree with Zagros. If the player can accidentally do something that has a resource cost, odds are it's bad design.
In response to Zagros5000
Ganite wrote:
well not to sure what you guys think I'm making there is no type of building other then starting a fire and maybe some crafting materials logs wont really be used for anything

I guess it just feels like a waste to me to have features that aren't really going to be expanded all that. Like, why even bother having logs if they'll lave limited functions? But that's just me.

Zagros5000 wrote:
Should just go full out Runescape style and make it so when you use a tinderbox on a log that's on the ground it starts a fire

^ this
is this big enough?
In response to Kumorii
needs smaller view port
In response to Kumorii
Fuck no. Balls deep or you're wasting your time.
In response to GreatPirateEra
GreatPirateEra wrote:
Fuck no. Balls deep or you're wasting your time.

What's a balls deep?
In response to YURIRAMOS

• Random event (Space Pod falling from the sky)
  • Bombs (5 min of cooldown)
  • Unique instance for the player that copies the map around
  • Instanced Boss fight
  • Improved Artificial Intelligence
Testing background with Characters

Character Concept Sketch: Goddess of Water
Name her

Updates on Facebook Page:https://www.facebook.com/kubaergaming/
In response to A2J2TIWARI
Wow. Absolutely beautiful. Please post way, way more of this.

Edit: Missed the FB link the first time. Following. :)
Fire Goddess early Concept Sketch

Pixel Sprite of Goddess of Water:

Still looking for some cool name suggestions for these Gods/Goddesses.

Unwanted4Murder wrote:

Aww Thanks man! Thanks a lot for appreciation :D
A2J2TIWARI wrote:
pure sex

daaaamn
A2J2TIWARI wrote:
Fire Goddess early Concept Sketch

Still looking for some cool name suggestions for these Gods/Goddesses.

Unwanted4Murder wrote:

Aww Thanks man! Thanks a lot for appreciation :D

This might be a useful resource in finding some good names. Can mix and match as well.
http://www.lowchensaustralia.com/names/godshawaiian.htm

This godess looks more native and earthy to me. Perhaps mud and earth. Can toss mud and maybe it hardens into brick or spikes while traveling through the air. Can raise dead warriors as well and so on.

Some HUD touch-ups.
In response to PopLava
PopLava wrote:
This might be a useful resource in finding some good names. Can mix and match as well.
http://www.lowchensaustralia.com/names/godshawaiian.htm

This godess looks more native and earthy to me. Perhaps mud and earth. Can toss mud and maybe it hardens into brick or spikes while traveling through the air. Can raise dead warriors as well and so on.

Really good point Poplava. Thanks.
I too wasn't convinced of the design so I made another concept sketch for her. Still not satisfied though so I think I'll do a few more to get the Godly feeling. Might have to do the same for Goddess of Water.

Sprite for Goddess of Fire: Might use this one for a boss maybe if I find a good enough idea for Goddess.

Concept Sketch for God of Air:

GamePlay Gif/Video coming soon
I'm really loving this art style man, keep it up. Can't wait to see gameplay. :)

@Kumo: I already told you in the Discord, but I love the new HUD layout. :p
Page: 1 2 3 ... 310 311 312 313 314 ... 349 350 351