I'm sorry if I came off as trying to troll which isn't what I honestly wasn't tryna do. I would just like to see another style **RPG**(gameplay/graphic wise) game made by Yut Put.

EDITED where u see the Stars ***
Then you should check out Calamity Pals
Will Playwright have the overly complex control system as its predecessors?
The trailer for Playwright looks Epic
. . . *ba dum tss*
Sorry if that question wasn't clear. I have played a few of your games. (Nother not included) While movement in past projects wasn't complicated, there seemed to be a lot of "action" buttons. Which was what you had said; the extra buttons for crouch/sprint. In my opinion, it felt clunky, but you have confirmed to have had this removed.

If I remember correctly Epoch had the direction of Dark Souls; tough fights, strategy and the occasional: "You probably want to come do this boss later after getting said items or skills" feel. This was great but to me it seemed weird to play with the controls. Maybe things have changed and improved. I also remember CotHG to have the same issue for me, but that's another genre.
I mean, if we are just posting trippiness...

;)
they're teasers and there's clues hidden in each one. been trying to dumb them down in hopes someone would catch on.
Sorry, wasn't trying to be an ass :P The last one looks like it has a heartbeat in it, and hospitals are places people don't go on purpose...
In response to Kumorii
Kumorii wrote:

Please don't come here on [DATE / October]?

I thought about running through the images and converting their RGB per pixel into hex with maybe an offset, but I'm probably way out there so I haven't really attempted.

One of your previous ones looks like you could read the text if you were to [bend] the picture in some form.

The small image looks as if the figure is behind bars.
You're getting warmer, but still cold. (:
that's been speculated by a few people but it has absolutely nothing to do with Feed. except for possibly a shared universe Totally separate "IP".

Also, wouldn't you mean Feed 24?
In response to Kozuma3

I thought about running through the images and converting their RGB per pixel into hex with maybe an offset, but I'm probably way out there so I haven't really attempted.

One of your previous ones looks like you could read the text if you were to [bend] the picture in some form.

It is: "People Don't Come Here On Purpose"

In response to MysteriousProgrammer
MysteriousProgrammer wrote:

It is: "People Don't Come Here On Purpose"

ding ding ding

I Think Everyone Is Lost

Are You Lost Too?

People Don't Come Here On Purpose
In response to MysteriousProgrammer
MysteriousProgrammer wrote:

I Think Everyone Is Lost

Are You Lost Too?

People Don't Come Here On Purpose

He's on fire!
You assume I am a he? Sexist.

And yes, we are lost.
(S)he's on fire!*

to be fair your profile does say you're a guy.
To be fair, it did.

And your last clue.. is the hardest, I don't want to give it away.

Page: 1 2 3 ... 319 320 321 322 323 ... 349 350 351