ill be sure to
I have always voiced my concern when FEED is too noisey because I have vision problems. Kumorii was kind enough to add outlines on the mobs so people like me can see them better. I agree the screen is too small and needs to be bigger. But damn Spartality you have a shitty attitude and need some help. When you say developers have been trampled the only ones who have been trampled by these guys are the ones who make poorly made fan games that go no where and usually ask their userbase for monetary donations. Go take your shitty attitude to another forum. Do yourself a favor and wash your butt.
I like Kumo and Un4. They are stand up dudes. This whole thing reeks of stupidity.

Feed's small screen size did bother me at first. But I came to like it eventually because it makes the game sort of claustrophobic, which is unique. I think it does need a slightly larger viewing area. And yeah, a good bit of the action is hard to follow.

That said, Spartality, there's no clique. I wasn't told about this thread by anyone else. You're being a batshit, paranoid ass.


The reason you think there's a clique is because a lot of people here think similarly about a lot of things and get along. The fact that you don't get along isn't because the group's out to get you. It's mostly because I've never seen a post where you aren't being a hyperbolic, reactionary shithead to people.

If you have a problem with people you don't like having friends, I don't think the solution to that problem is trying to tear down the people you are jealous of. It's ought to be looking at your own behavior and figuring out why it is that you don't.

EDIT: Mickemoose is a dick though. That guy kicks puppies for fun. Fuck that guy.
U ever see a puppy and think "man I could probably just land a solid kick and itd be across a football field"
nah but u ever see a thread and think, "SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT?"
am I late to the puppy licking contest
In response to Super Saiyan X
Super Saiyan X wrote:
am I late to the puppy licking contest

honestly ter i thought u were smarter than this, how can you not be aware of all the shit they do? I figured at least you of all people would be smart enough to see through the nice guy b.s.

how can you not see the condescending toxicity they put out on a regular basis?
In response to Spartality
Spartality wrote:
honestly ter i thought u were smarter than this, how can you not be aware of all the shit they do? I figured at least you of all people would be smart enough to see through the nice guy b.s.

how can you not see the condescending toxicity they put out on a regular basis?

You gotta learn to live with it. Bias moderators and site owner, they got all the power here. I just block, and move on. They're nobodies.
"SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT!"
In response to Spartality
Spartality wrote:
honestly ter i thought u were smarter than this, how can you not be aware of all the shit they do? I figured at least you of all people would be smart enough to see through the nice guy b.s.

how can you not see the condescending toxicity they put out on a regular basis?

ter lettin us down bro. open ur eyes ter ur gonna let these toxic shits keep this up? :c
In response to Kumorii
Kumorii wrote:
"SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT!"

In response to YURIRAMOS
YURIRAMOS wrote:


why cant i be my own character
lol "bias mods" as if anybody actually moderates this forum now that Nadrew's MIA
In response to Unwanted4Murder
Unwanted4Murder wrote:
lol "bias mods" as if anybody actually moderates this forum now that Nadrew's MIA

Spoke with Nadrew the other day. I believe he's settling in his new place and getting internet hooked up soon, so don't get used to not being banned, people.
In response to Ganite
Because is a different style of game of Dragon Ball that you can "collect" and use character like in a moba, if you die with a character you have to wait a ammount of time depending of the rarity of it, you already are used to it to see here in Byond and other engines or modifications regular games or rp, like Eclipse or Tibia OT. The main intention in the future is convert into a original game that you can create your own character with the same mechanics, If you saw, Piccolo skills have a unic mechanic that go beyond projectil and projectil and beam and projectil that only give damage, normal in other games.
In response to YURIRAMOS
oh ok sounds nice was just wondering cause for me when i play a DBZ game i wanna put myself into it not play as one of the characters
In response to YURIRAMOS


A look at my games "Territory" System. Basically theres a few Territories in the game that your guild can capture. Capturing these Territories rewards your guild with Reputation and Guild Funds every 15 minutes (used for stuff in game). Once a territory is captured all members of your guild earns access to the exclusive NPCs in the respective area.

The gif shows me capturing a flag and once I moved it stopped and I had to restart.
some earth magic

magic now comes with Magic Circles :), the color of circle will change based on Magic type (should be brown and not red in gif)
Page: 1 2 3 ... 323 324 325 326 327 ... 329 330 331

Login to reply.