In response to Pokemon Entertainment
Thanks! I also meant to note that those barrels, and small crates (not shown) can both be pushed around by simply moving into them as well.
In response to Tacurumin
that would be a really neat game to have working with the webclient
In response to Kozuma3
Artwork looks great!
Pokemon Entertainment wrote:
Artwork looks great!

VixiV did amazing :), alot of work in such short notice.
^Vixiv is really great at pixel art. I love his work.
In response to Tacurumin
Tacurumin wrote:
Little GK test :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45ehBFTJI9E

I'm really looking forward to seeing this finished.
In response to Kozuma3
I really dig the art. :)

I think the bars/ingots should be shinier though.
New home :D
Sword Ascension Online: Step forth into the expansive land of Sword Ascension Online. Behold it's beautiful landscape as you encounter numerous players in this MMORPG. However be forewarned, you will meet people from all types of backgrounds. This could mean anything from a new friendship to a dangerous fight to the death. As a player you will explore an ever changing environment as you climb the 100 floors of Sword Ascension Online. Perilous obstacles await every one of you, each floor guarded by ferocious and blood thirsty floor bosses. Show them no mercy, for you shall receive none!

Untitled
I can't be the only one enjoying Kozuma's progress the most, can I?
Progress.

Svj JMBq
Pokemon Entertainment wrote:
Progress.

Svj JMBq

This is looking really impressive, I would really like to see that animated.
Now that's 100% SAO ripoff right there.
In response to NNAAAAHH
NNAAAAHH wrote:
Now that's 100% SAO ripoff right there.

Still looks better than most of what we've got around these parts.
In response to Ter13
Yet to see or experience gameplay, but the art looks good. The flames look to just be a partially transparent red under the actual post itself(with a flipped version there as well); which makes it stick out and look painfully off. The boss looks exactly how I remember the level one boss in the SAO anime.

Hopefully it's not just all glitz and glam and they change some stuff around to prevent this content from being in the finished product, since I don't think it's supposed to be a fangame. I understand paying homage to your inspiration by including a boss similar to one of the anime; but that's 100% a rip-off.
Just curious but what's up with the 4 health bars displayed there on the monster.
The big boss looking guy is targeted, so I assumed it was a design choice for bosses to have more health bars.
In response to Avidanimefan
Avidanimefan wrote:
Just curious but what's up with the 4 health bars displayed there on the monster.

Just thank Christ it doesn't have a mana bar.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 349 350 351