Actual Results:
Explorer Crash

Does the problem occur:
Every time

Did Byond worked before?:
Yes.

Do other Installers Crash?:
No.

Problem: Initiallizing Installer lags everything.

Information:

Downloaded the old clients. Installer just lags alot and crash my entire explorer. Tried downloading other stuff and worked correctly. Just Byond Installer does. Making me think Its on installer.

Before: I played Byond with 78% Memory free. Everygame worked fine. No lag.
Now: I have 32% Memory free. Can't even play Byond whitout crashing Explorer.

Best response
Honestly, if the installer is having problems that bad I would think something serious is wrong with your system. But do try one of the newer builds, because 508's installers do something a little different with permissions.

If still nothing is working, I think you need to run Malwarebytes and give your system a good thrice-over with a good antivirus program. Explorer crashing sounds like something is causing major interference with it under the hood.

Moving this to BYOND Help because it's clearly a help issue, not a bug. The installer is just an NSIS installer running a script, so nothing out of the ordinary.
In response to Lummox JR
Lummox JR wrote:
Honestly, if the installer is having problems that bad I would think something serious is wrong with your system. But do try one of the newer builds, because 508's installers do something a little different with permissions.

If still nothing is working, I think you need to run Malwarebytes and give your system a good thrice-over with a good antivirus program. Explorer crashing sounds like something is causing major interference with it under the hood.

Moving this to BYOND Help because it's clearly a help issue, not a bug. The installer is just an NSIS installer running a script, so nothing out of the ordinary.

Installed Windows 10 and worked fine. Thanks anyway.