ID:1914958

I'm talking about Tree of Savior of course. Did anyone else get to play it? Or is anyone here hyped for it?

I played it and even though it was a small sample of the game, I already want more. It's pretty much the best MMO I've played in over a decade (and I've played a lot of MMOs).

I'm glad MMOs are finally going to be good again and can't wait for it to be fully released.

Also it's sound track is top notch https://www.youtube.com/ playlist?list=PLZmwVtJXg550jqkaYdrk_A5FVIoAYuBS7
i was hyped until i saw videos of the game in which people were standing around grinding mobs of NPCs and i was like

someday, somebody somewhere will get it right.
Haha, @EmpirezTeam I was doing that earlier this morning. :)
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
i was hyped until i saw videos of the game in which people were standing around grinding mobs of NPCs and i was like

someday, somebody somewhere will get it right.

The alternative is doing a series of "kill 10 monsters" or "collect 10 pigs asses" all day long.

I'd rather just skip out the middle man and just kill things mindlessly while listening to awesome music.
In response to The Magic Man
I do kind of like having plenty of things to kill whenever I want to.
It helps train the muscle memory for using skills and such.
I like grindy games. But... I dunno, I need more than what this game seems to offer. It looks promising, but I'm very reserved. Korean studios are... Frankly terrible at making MMOs last without depending on the kind of people that play until they die of an embolism.
guys, eve does exist
In response to Vrocaan
Vrocaan wrote:
guys, eve does exist

Spess rock simulator.
In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:
I like grindy games. But... I dunno, I need more than what this game seems to offer. It looks promising, but I'm very reserved. Korean studios are... Frankly terrible at making MMOs last without depending on the kind of people that play until they die of an embolism.

The game has everything your average MMO has. Quests, dungeons (open, instanced, multi-instanced), raids, PVP and so on. Most of the videos of the game just come from a closed beta of the very early levels in the game.

The game however does a lot of things other MMOs either don't do or stopped doing a long time ago for no good reason. It's essentially taking the best of both old and new MMOs and throwing in a ton of original ideas you've never seen in a MMO before.
I'm interested simply because I'm a Ragnarok Online Veteran.
Skyforge pls.
In response to Ghost of ET
Skyforge isn't that good.

It's infinite grind with forced restrictions on how much you're allowed to grind per week. Also the game has almost no depth at all.

It's the sort of game you're suppose to play forever, but doesn't really do enough to keep you playing for long.
In response to The Magic Man
Update manacept e.e.
In response to Ghost of ET
Ghost of ET wrote:
Update manacept e.e.

Market Manacept.
In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:
Ghost of ET wrote:
Update manacept e.e.

Market Manacept.

sell to wotc
In response to Lavenblade
Lavenblade wrote:

Dear lord, I haven't played that game in almost 10 years... I feel old now, thanks.
Yut your version is nice but you got rid of one of the reasons i liked the original QQ. i think you know what i mean -wink wink-

Also i want to do a 2v2!!! 2v2 make it happen pls :D!!!
:O you didnt get -rid- of card packs @>@?

In response to Kats
Kats wrote:
Lavenblade wrote:

Dear lord, I haven't played that game in almost 10 years... I feel old now, thanks.

I've played off and on since 2008 or so. Probably one of my most favorite MMOs.