ID:191561

im back damnit.. fear me!
No. This is off topic. Babble be gone. I suppose you could say. This was babble.
hi....
I get banded for "Gay Bashing" and other people can get away with swearing. Sheesh...what's BYOND coming to?

Punkrock546
In response to Punkrock546
Most of the moderators hold to the fact that "damn" and "hell" and other Christian curses are not actually obscene. It's only the classic four-letter cusswords that the moderators normally get annoyed about.

Besides, most people swear. Not too many people are homophobic -- at least, not around here -- however.

Of course, "damnit" is actually pronounced 'dam-nit'. "Dammit" is probably what he was looking for, and that's considered less of a curse than "damn" itself.

If you have any problems with moderatorship, feel free to email the moderator responsible (all moderators that I know of publish their email address in their People info). Provided you maintain objectivity, it's likely they'll rescind your sentence if you convince them that you were wrongly (or too strongly) punished.
In response to Spuzzum
Spuzzum wrote:
If you have any problems with moderatorship, feel free to email the moderator responsible (all moderators that I know of publish their email address in their People info).

Not that anyone ever tries to contact me, but I don't publish my email address there for SPAM reasons. However, page me when I'm offline and it will go to my email.