ID:1916095

(See the best response by Doohl.)
Code:

Problem description:

So this is my first time posting on the forums and I'm looking to make my first byond game ever it will be based on a naruto game the game is called A New Era, its where naruto has his kids and what not. But I really need help making this game I'm looking for this game to be the best naruto game in byond history and I need YOUR HELP! So what I'm looking for is 3 great iconers, 2-3 great coders, I also need people who are going to be on 24/7 I want this game to be done in about a year and if I have the right team and the good people I think we can get this game finish in a year and the best naruto game in byond history. I'm making this game original I don't know how to code much or icon but ill be the team leader and the bread and butter of this team what I say goes and how I want it goes I'm a great person and a good team mate all you have to do is want this like I want it and we will go far. So if you want to show me what you have done for the iconers post them below and ill check them out and for the coders just be really good at coding I'm counting on you. Thank you and I hope to have this game ready by 2016 hope you will come a long and see the greatness I have planned for this game THIS WILL BE HARDWORK LETS GO!
I remember when I use to feel like this when I was a teenager.
12 years later I see how naive it is to think of being team leader without any skill-sets or anything to contribute to the project other than dictations. :)

Now I can do it all on my own! You never know though, while I struggled by myself others made entire games and faded into history while I am still working on my first *release* (not my first game).

Try to at least learn how to map and start making icons, something. Being a designer and having the plan all laid out in your head (like I had) is simply not enough to run a team of people who lead different lives than you and cannot be on 24/7 and work for you and be at your every beck and call. Real life and real people just don't work this way.

Would be nice if they did though! Imagine how well programmed and graphically done our projects would be ...the only problem is at that point you've replaced your people with robots and all the passion is gone and it becomes mediocre and bland (like mainstream games today!).

Having the dream and seeing it through are two totally different marathons.
Best response
If you could condense childish naivety into a single post, this would be what you'd get.

Also, this belongs in Classified Ads.
Sorry Mcraw but you should be posting this on the Classified ads forum section.

I recomend you the DM Guide and Reference (They are really good ways for you to get to know byond engine)

I agree with AER, before starting such a big and complex project like that you should learn something you like (pixel art, DM language, Interface designer, mapper, etc etc).
As a team leader you must know Byond's limits (which are almost invisible thanks to the Byond Devs and community) and how to go around them.
Also you should ask your team for opinions on how to design the game. As a team leader you must have a general pic of how you want the game to look like but as you go along on the project you will face situations that demand careful decisions. In these kind of situations it's good for other team members to know that their opinion is relevant.

Don't hesitate in posting your questions here. Byond's community is very friendly (which is a very rare thing these days). We will try to answer your questions asap.

Get to know Byond, you won't regret it. Byond's team is putting so much effort on this engine. Once you get to know it, you will be amazed with it's capabilities.

Thanks for choosing byond :)
Welcome to the Byond Community.

@MistY
He's basically asking everyone to make a game for him then take the credit lmao

oh and like everybody said this should be in classified ads