ID:1916160

(See the best response by Lummox JR.)
Hello, i'm critica and is having a dream seeker crash problem.

1. What operating system and/or browser are you using?

Windows 10, firefox browser

2. What were you trying to do when the problem occurred?

SS13

3. What actually happened, and how did it differ from what you expected?

i start up ss13, it runs for a minute.(with occasionally stutter and lags) after several minutes, suddenly dream seeker starts to overload(25% of cpu) and it stops working.

4. What steps did you follow?

nothing yet, i don't even know why this is happening, but i know it wasn't an issue on my windows 7.

I tried out latest first, and beta build but it didn't work either.
Best response
What BYOND version were you running? Is DS actually crashing, or is it merely freezing and requiring you to stop it?
In response to Lummox JR
507.1286, i tried 508.1295 but no luck. and yes, it's freezing and requires stop most of time.
Similar problem. Space Station 13 doesn't work. Any another game work normaly, but with ss13 dreamseeker stops responding on startup.
Out of curiosity, try renaming the DLL the game provides for MySQL. I wonder if that being out of the equation would solve your issues.
In response to Lummox JR
What dll's do you talking about?
Any solutions? I already tried: reinstalling last and older versions of BYOND, deleting chache, install flash on IE 11, trying to run game (SS 13) in safe mode in windows.

P.S. My system is Windows 10 x64 with chrome browser.
P.P.S Sorry for my English.
The SS13 builds I'm familiar with tend to come with a .dll for using MySQL. If you disable that, what happens?
Where i can find these .dll?
It ought to be in the same directory as the .dmb file.
In response to Lummox JR
Nothing changed. Dreamseeker is not responding and use 25% CPU.
Could I get some information as to where you are getting ss13?

what code base, or most favorably, a url.
In response to MrStonedOne
Any ss13 game from the list and own server baystation 12.