ID:1916304

(See the best response by Lummox JR.)
Hello everyone. When byond client version 5.0.0 appeared I have always see loading circle. I cant join any game now because that annoying Loading Circle I cant solve it please help me.

I cant play any Byond games over 4 or 5 months. Maybe much. Sorry for bad grammar.

Best response
I'm guessing you have a non-English system locale. Japanese in particular has been known to cause a problem with the pager, and that's something I'm still trying to figure out.
I can join games others computers. But cant join with my own computer. Please help me...
In response to Sasuke3325
Sasuke3325 wrote:
I can join games others computers. But cant join with my own computer. Please help me...

In order for anyone to help you they will need all the information you can provide about your problem. We aren't you and thus we have no idea what your problem is. It could simply be your computer needs cleaned up or your network connection is blocking Byond from functioning, it may not even be a byond issue at all!

We need more information to assist you with your problem.
I will give u guys any information just please help me. What do you guys need?
Well, info on your OS and which BYOND versions you've tried would be kind of a clear bare minimum. But I also pointed out a specific cause of an issue just like this, and you haven't confirmed whether that's the case or not.
When I update version 5.0 it is happens everytime. Sorry for bad english.
Windows 8.1 Pro
My byond version is 507.1286 now.
I answered that I understand things.
Again, are you using a Japanese locale on your system? Other users who've had the same issue have had a Japanese locale.
No? Im in Turkey?
Is your locale Turkish then? That might still be related, I think.
http://i.hizliresim.com/PoQOOQ.jpg when I wait too much this thing appeared.
I can't read that message, but it looks as if maybe there's a problem with the byond:// protocol on your system. If you haven't tried this already, I would suggest doing a full reinstallation of BYOND. I actually recommend you install version 508.1295, which I believe has a better installer.
Thank you I will try.
Version 508.1295 didnt work too... ;(