In response to NNAAAAHH
NNAAAAHH wrote:
AERProductions wrote:
I just want to wear lolita dresses and be cute! Haha. I'd rather be a princess than a prince. >_>
I have problems, but I'm not ashamed or afraid to admit! :)

What problems?

Too many to list but the biggest one that prevents me from having a life is not wanting to work for money! Somebody take care of me ;-;!
Hehe
but seriously: what on Earth is the white kid behind him doing?

Us white folk call that the DDR.
The woman version of myself wouldn't be my type so no I couldn't.
Holy fuck AER,you're a waste of a human being. You want to wear dresses AND don't want to work? Terrible.

Anyways. I'm pretty vain and I'm a pretty good looking guy so I'd have to answer with yeah.
Yeah, according to society which is exactly how I want it to be. Besides, what makes you think you matter any more than me? Just a walking corpse slave. Don't you have some more value-less pieces of paper to drain your life away making for no reason? Have fun and one day you'll learn to tolerate other people, lest you be the one with the target on your back one day.
Treat others how you wish to be treated.
Dude, the dress part is whatever. But the mere fact that you don't work is what makes you a burden on the rest of society. This is fact.
In response to Xorbah
I'd rather have another person unemployed than another lawyer.

Not this has anything to do with the conversation at hand.
In response to Xorbah
Xorbah wrote:
Dude, the dress part is whatever. But the mere fact that you don't work is what makes you a burden on the rest of society. This is fact.

I know all kinds of people that don't work. They are called politicians.

Also, I'm pretty sure calling anyone else, no matter the reason a waste of a human being is super shitty. Food for thought.
In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:
Xorbah wrote:

I know all kinds of people that don't work. They are called politicians.

Also, I'm pretty sure calling anyone else, no matter the reason a waste of a human being is super shitty. Food for thought.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one thinking this. I'm a humanist and everyone ends up contributing something to the world, even if they don't work a 9-5.
Page: 1 2 3