oh yea alien reviews awsome
In response to DanteVFenris
you guys gotta stop it with the sarcasm
In response to Alienx26
no im not, I like them, they have a charm to them
oh sorry bout that and thanks
btw if you have a recomened game to play and i dont have a review for it please tell me and im gonna make review for it and feel free to comment
Holy crap... color coordination, please. The red on blue is such a horrifying contrast that it's literally impossible for me to read that without my eyes screaming at me in terror.
In response to Kats
huh me you talking to?
Yes, your website. The color coordination hurts me eyes. I can't read the BoG page.
In response to Kats
sorry to hurt your eyes but i can change it if you dont want your eyes to hurt
In response to Alienx26
It's just good to be aware that some color combinations detract from your viewer's approval. Complimentary colors are colors that fall opposite to one another in the color spectrum, like orange and blue.

Try it for yourself.

In response to Kats
i changed it dont worry
In response to Alienx26
i love the way u respond
In response to Zagros5000
whats to love about it
In response to Kats
Actually I don't think that's an accurate color wheel, as it doesn't conform to human perception. A color wheel based on perception would have red and green opposite each other, but also would put yellow and blue opposite one another.
In response to Lummox JR
thats an opinion you do know that right
In response to Alienx26
In response to Doohl
really?
In response to Lummox JR
I just pulled it offline, but looking at it, the colors are perfectly arranged in an accurate tertiary formation. They look good to me, but likely don't follow up with one another perfectly along a linear spectrum, if that's what you mean.

As far as I know, this is still an accurate complimentary and analogous color chart.
Page: 1 2 3