ID:1916689

27:05
Obviously a run on story.

I think he'd be a great president but dumb move and much ego.
Are they allowing anyone to run for president smh America's a shithole.
it's a shithole because we're letting countries jip us in trade. He's what we need. He gets the problem. Meanwhile people cry about minimum wage being low, if they raised it the prices will just go up. El Chapo is doing Mexico's dirty work and they keep letting him in the USA, he sees it.

Nothing said America more than his first announcement.

Our dollar will have some real worth again.
In response to Southv2
Actually if you knew anything about how running for president works, you'd realize that Trump is highly unlikely to get the nomination.

And don't call America a shithole. We have Canada!

Also:
I think he'd be a great president but dumb move and much ego.

... What? The Republican party has NO IDEA what they're doing right now. It's like their entire platform is "let's muck around in stuff we've been mucking around in for the last 10 years" (since the United States likes to pretend to do things instead of actually doing them). I would be very impressed if the Republican candidate won, since it seems the United States Millenials are all going democratic. Either that or because I went to a liberal arts college and I was likely surrounded by a bunch of liberals, everyone I talk to would go with Sanders.
😂👇
I'm just waiting for the fall of America there is no future for this crappy country trump becoming president won't change a thing he isn't the hope people thought that dirty african Obama was America is going to fall.

The us dollar will never have any worth we need to abandon it and use something that never loses it's value... Like gold 😱😱😱😱😱
The obvious multi
In response to Southv2
Gold never loses its value

False

The us dollar will never have any worth we need to abandon it and use something that never loses it's value

Probably a dumb decision. Nothing never loses value. Some things will be more valuable depending on where you are. Imagine space miners in the future. Will they care about gold? Nope. Will they care about new carbon scrubbers and water? You betcha.
In response to Lugia319
Lugia319 wrote:
Gold never loses its value

False

The us dollar will never have any worth we need to abandon it and use something that never loses it's value

Probably a dumb decision. Nothing never loses value. Some things will be more valuable depending on where you are. Imagine space miners in the future. Will they care about gold? Nope. Will they care about new carbon scrubbers and water? You betcha.

You obviously have absolutely no clue just how valuable gold is to us as a modern civilization. Gold has so many awesome properties that make it a nearly perfect metal for hundreds of thousands of utilities. Plus, gold is a byproduct of a supernova. Let me say that again. The gold we wear came from the core of a star as it winked its last breaths and died with the magnitude that normal people could never begin to fathom.

Gold is literally DEATH METAL...
In response to Lugia319
More on topic, Donald Trump is literally the last human being on earth I would vote for to be president of the United States... I would vote for Ted Cruz before I voted for that... thing.

Though I'm voting for Bernie Sanders, so it makes no difference to me.
Trump: The Hillbilly Redneck's True Candidate

Sorry, just thinking of book names.
In response to Kats
Gold has so many awesome properties that make it a nearly perfect metal for hundreds of thousands of utilities.

So many awesome properties? That's why whenever it's used we put other stuff in it to make it useful, right?

Plus, gold is a byproduct of a supernova

Yeah, sure. Fair point. Or at least it would be... if the same didn't hold true for pretty much all observable matter. Shoot, Americium is man-made and supernovae CAN'T make that. Why would Americium not be better than gold?
I'm partial to not voting for any of them and obliterating the entire system and replacing it with me! :)
I bet the Byond community could run the world better than all the world governments combined and that is the saddest statement, EVER! Haha

As for trump, he is only running so that the elections are interesting and funny (otherwise everyone would of totally ignored this election). All of the other candidates, barring Bernie and Warren, are nothing but disgusting revolting door financial criminals who pose as politicians. They are not to be elected and in my perspective anyone who votes for a revolving door career crook should be shot with the crooks! Problems solved. (Can't talk sense into them!)
I hate Trump as much as the next guy but i don't think he's serious about his own campaign. Some of the people I've talked to said that he's moreso being an ass to all the candidates to bring up topics they would've otherwise worked around that need to be discussed. I mean, if i had his money I'd run for president for fun too. Still an egotistical elephant jackass, though.

I mean we don't really have any good candidates this year.
Trump is very serious. Though a bit silly he understands we're falling behind in value. Our stores are dusty and lame now compared to South Korea and Japan. China's airports craps on ours how? We're in debt and it gets worst and worst. We don't need another food stamp friend lame in office. We need Trump. I understand what he is saying about the border though he sounds a little racist, he's got a point all kind of people coming through.

We need a good trader, a cut throat, rich, white, experienced business man in office.
In response to Kumorii
Yeah, but he doesn't have to run for president to do that... I think he's literally so absorbed in himself that he honestly believes he's out to benefit more people than himself. Trump is the single most greedy one running for president, well beyond the other money grabbers by a vast margin.

Dakumonki wrote:
We need a good trader, a cut throat, rich, white, experienced business man in office.

I'm going to take this with a grain of salt and assume you're making a satirical joke.
my thoughts on the matter

America needs a black president Obama is african and white not black give me an descendant of a slave not some Egyptian hamite.
In response to Kats
Kats wrote:
Yeah, but he doesn't have to run for president to do that... I think he's literally so absorbed in himself that he honestly believes he's out to benefit more people than himself. Trump is the single most greedy one running for president, well beyond the other money grabbers by a vast margin.

Dakumonki wrote:

I'm going to take this with a grain of salt and assume your making a satirical joke.

I'm going to take this entire thread with a grain of salt and assume you're making a satirical joke.
Page: 1 2