ID:1917301

(See the best response by Mr_Goober.)
please help me,i am on mac,i used wineskin to open the file,go to this link to see a picture

https://gyazo.com/8899873013e538ec334f6a2bf2e4380a
help me...
Try clearing your cache. Not 100% sure about wine problems, but that would be my first starting point.
In response to Kats
Kats wrote:
Try clearing your cache. Not 100% sure about wine problems, but that would be my first starting point.

like internet browsing cache?
In response to Gaintgohan123
No, no. Your BYOND cache. In the pager at the top right-hand corner, click on options>preferences>games and you'll see "Clear Cache" and see if that doesn't help anything.
In response to Kats
Kats wrote:
No, no. Your BYOND cache. In the pager at the top right-hand corner, click on options>preferences>games and you'll see "Clear Cache" and see if that doesn't help anything.

how do i do that?that blue arrow thingy only places it some where else
The options menu button looks like a gear. What are you talking about "blue arrow thingy"?
In response to Kats
Kats wrote:
The options menu button looks like a gear. What are you talking about "blue arrow thingy"?

can you show me a picture of it? i dont see a blue gear =(
Best response
The BYOND cache is normally located at "C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\Documents\BYOND\cache". By simply deleting the contents of this folder, the cache is thusly cleared.
In response to Mr_Goober
Mr_Goober wrote:
The BYOND cache is normally located at "C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\Documents\BYOND\cache". By simply deleting the contents of this folder, the cache is thusly cleared.

clearing cache wont matter cause i never used byond and i still cant access cache
In response to Kats
Kats wrote:

clearing cache wont matter cause i never used byond and i still cant access cache
Like I said, I have no idea what kind of issues occur from using Wine on a Mac. All I said was the clearing your cache is a good starting point. Reinstalling BYOND is a good other option. If that doesn't work, try downloading different versions, even the beta.
Save yourself the headache and just boot up a Windows VM and play in that.