ID:1917321

which fighting stance you guys prefer. Also CC is welcome.
I feel like number 2 looks more comfortable for a fighting stance.
#3 badass lol
The arm feels a bit too "without form". I agree #2 has the most aesthetic appeal.
I also agree with #2. The reason is that when in a fighting stance like that, having your body turned to facilitate using your hips during a punch gives you greater leverage and force. The other two positions are a little too hunched for a comfortable strike.
In response to Kozuma3
Kozuma3 wrote:

I think #2 and #3 both work but I feel like #2 comes across more defensive whereas #3 seems offensive. Depending on what you actually want it to look like, either of thoses work.
In response to Unlockable
Unlockable wrote:
I think #2 and #3 both work but I feel like #2 comes across more defensive whereas #3 seems offensive.

I actually feel the opposite. #3 is more like a traditional guard with both hands up near the face for protection, while #2 is more of a ready stance, less defense but able to throw a stronger punch.
Is it a boxing stance if so u should use a karate or anime manga stance it's a bit too stuff
In response to Kats
Kats wrote:
I actually feel the opposite. #3 is more like a traditional guard with both hands up near the face for protection, while #2 is more of a ready stance, less defense but able to throw a stronger punch.

Really? I thought because #2 looks like it's leaning back more than #3 it was defensive-looking. I don't know too much about hand to hand combat so my information could be inaccurate.
Yes I think what Katz was saying is correct, and I'm glad you pointed that out cause initially I thought it was the opposite like Unlockable said but after looking at some references and my own body I see that's not true. And Southend I see what I man and I thought that initially but decided on a boxing stance more so because I was having a lot of trouble with something more Naruto like.
The key component is the placement of the shoulder. Shoulder forward is more defensive, shoulders back is more offensive.