I can't play a GOA game. Because it's slow for me.
In response to 55ty
55ty wrote:
I can't play a GOA game. Because it's slow for me.

That doesn't give me anything to go on, you realize. I need a lot more than that. What sort of computer specs are you running, and on which browser? What exact build is the host running?

I'm also happy to look into such issues if the host can get me a copy of the source, although I would recommend they definitely upgrade to the most recent beta first if they haven't already.
I already have the beta. There is no way for a command to change the FPS?
In response to 55ty
Are you hosting this yourself? If not, then the version you're using won't matter. With the webclient, it's the host's version that matters.

There's no "command" to change FPS; that's built into the game code.
I'm not the hoster. The hoster said that the version is beta. I am using beta and still is lagging.
If it's the game you're currently playing, Naruto Saga Brasil, then the webclient isn't even enabled. You'll need to post a separate bug report with more specific information.
"Beta" could mean anything; it might not be up to date, so for all I know the host is on an old version. Your BYOND version doesn't matter if you're using the webclient, because the webclient is delivered whole by the server and doesn't rely on the BYOND software at all.

Lag can be caused by any number of factors, including the server simply being swamped by too many players and possibly (likely in this case) having some inefficient code running.

Does the JavaScript console in your browser, or possibly the profiler it has, give you any interesting info while you're playing? If you turn on the FPS monitor (assuming this is Chrome), what kinds of numbers do you get?
It's Naruto Goa.
In response to 55ty
I know that. But I'm asking if you can get more info about why the webclient is giving you trouble. Your browser should have developer tools, so when you have the game up in your browser, you should be able to open those by hitting F12. That will bring up the JavaScript console.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11