ID:191807

I've decided to let BYOND take a break from me.. I've done enough damage around here to last a while.. I'm going to push it away from me for a month or two.. I don't improve the community any, so it's not as if Lexy left or something :P.

I will stop by the forums just to browse every so often.. I just feel that BYOND and I have grown apart.. Quite sad really.. I wish all of you the best of luck, and may the BYOND community be better without the likes of me ;)

-Rcet
FINALLY YOU LEAVE, IT'S ABOUT TIME!! heh, I'm just kidding. Have fun, but just remember I have your AIM...

Stealth2k
In response to Stealth 2k
Rcet, i knew it.. your cheating on byond. How dare you profess that you love her so!

You dont deserve her
*runs away screaming*
Rcet wrote:
I've decided to let BYOND take a break from me.. I've done enough damage around here to last a while.. I'm going to push it away from me for a month or two.. I don't improve the community any, so it's not as if Lexy left or something :P.

I will stop by the forums just to browse every so often.. I just feel that BYOND and I have grown apart.. Quite sad really.. I wish all of you the best of luck, and may the BYOND community be better without the likes of me ;)

As far as I've ever known, you were a pretty positive contributor; I don't recall you doing any "damage", at any rate. Hope you come back soon.

Lummox JR
GOOOOOODDDDDDD RIDDANCE! 3 less DBZers for BYOND. (Oh what? You forgot about his Split Personalities?)

Just kidding, later
Be back soon! I don't remember hearing any cripe from you. Maybe it's not as bad as you think...