ID:1918369

Applies to:Dream Seeker

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
I know this was mentioned before, but it's annoying that two objects rotated on top of each other will have dark parts where they meet. It's really bad for my animation system, as the points where the parts are separated are clearly visible and ugly. I wish for an option to turn that off. Webclient has it right. I wish for a webclient-like rendering system for Dream Seeker. Which reminds me that certain blend modes (I don't remember which) don't work on the webclient (either that or layered, stretched client.screen objects may not work fully [update: can confirm that it is this.]), that's all I really need, then I'd use the webclient fully, since it is so much better. I love it, thanks Lummox, you're totally doing a rad job. But I think that was already reported, so I'll leave it at that.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and sometimes animations that are supposed to be started at the same time don't in the webclient. My bug report would be so short so I'm just putting it here.
I really need a proper bug report on any issues you find.

I'm really not sure what you mean about the rotation thing. If you're talking about some kind of seam, that might depend entirely on the rendering engine being used.

In Dream Seeker, with graphics hardware rendering enabled, these are the seams. The top row are red on white, the bottom row are the same shapes but white on white.

The seams don't show up past the size of the icon file. It's like it's trying to do anti-aliasing, but on top of some solid black/gray color.
Yeah, thanks for that. I was trying to look for Ter13's post about it, but this will do, thank you.
In response to Kaiochao
Kaiochao wrote:

In Dream Seeker, with graphics hardware rendering enabled, these are the seams. The top row are red on white, the bottom row are the same shapes but white on white.

The seams don't show up past the size of the icon file. It's like it's trying to do anti-aliasing, but on top of some solid black/gray color.

Is it odd that the 'bottom' of the arrow doesn't seem to get the antialiasing effect? Ah, I get it. That's the border of the icon. Same with the four edges on the circle. Don't mind me, I'm a bit slow.
This might be fixable with some icon pre-treatment like the not-in-use OpenGL code had.
Crossing my fingers and hoping!