ID:1919526

So I think Facebook just got hit offline.

https://gyazo.com/fb6e30a3bc562242f5f25fcff94330bd
damnit. i invested in facebook. they better get their SHIZNITS TOGETHER FAST
I'm sorry for your losses.
yay! hit it again!
Facebook has many servers. When you type in "www.facebook.com" you send a query message to a DNS server which directs you to a randomly chosen server near to you.

For Facebook to go down entirely by accident is quite impossible as long as at least 1 server somewhere in the world is running a working version. Ignoring the case the entire internet went down which is also a theoretical impossibility without destroying the entire surface of the Earth and then some.

I dont knowm It was down for my area atleast. I tried multiple browsers and my internet was working fine.
I'd imagine if the servers nearest to you are down, it'll redirect you to the next closest server.
Y'all got any more of them farmvilles?
In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:
Y'all got any more of them farmvilles?

Still waiting on BYOND FarmVille.
In response to Lavenblade
BYONDville*

Also, you clearly weren't around for the height of the BYOND Harvest Moon fangames. Those were ridiculously fun.
Loved me some trinity ranch.
In response to Ter13
In response to Doohl
Doohl wrote:
Also, you clearly weren't around for the height of the BYOND Harvest Moon fangames. Those were ridiculously fun.

I saw them being hosted, although I never saw them being played by a lot of people. Either it was pre my time when they were popular or I was just out of the loop.