Blood Br:Fairy Wolrd Online

by Nyc123
Blood Br:Fairy Wolrd Online
Novo Servidor Criado Pela Galera do Blood Br.Em Breve!
ID:1919817

Bom galera falta pouco e em breve o server Fairy World Online estará disponível para jogar.Antes de tudo tenho algumas informações sobre o server,Pra começar nossa primeira versão ,é uma versão Beta demo."Oque seria isso?".
Bom é um teste demonstrativo do server,para quem não sabe esse e um server que foi criado do zero,ou seja,maior parte dele foi pensado antes de ser feito,e ainda não está pronto.Conforme o server for se desenvolvendo ,grandes mudanças serão feitas ao decorrer do server.Nesse primeiro poste gostariam daqueles que têm interesse no Jogo,podem ideias perguntas e me cobrem para que o jogo sai logo.Bom agora e com vocês podem postar aqui qualquer pergunta relacionada ao jogo que terei prazer em responder e nos próximos posts irei mostrar algumas coisas que já estão feitas e que estão sendo feitas no server.
Wtf?
Nyc123 wrote:
Well guys lack little and soon the server Fairy World Online will be available for jogar.Antes all have some information about the server, To start our first version is a beta demo. "What did would that be?".
Good is a test demo server, for those who do not know this, and a server that was created from scratch, that is, most of it has been thought before to be done, and not yet pronto.Conforme the server for developing, major changes will be made ​​to the course the server.Nesse the near post like those who have an interest in the Game, questions and ideas can cover me for the game out logo.Bom now and you can post here any question related to the game that I will gladly answer and the next posts will show some things that are already made ​​and being made ​​in the server.ell guys lack little and soon the server Fairy World Online will be available for jogar.Antes all have some information about the server, To start our first version is a beta demo. "What did would that be?".
Good is a test demo server, for those who do not know this, and a server that was created from scratch, that is, most of it has been thought before to be done, and not yet pronto.Conforme the server for developing, major changes will be made ​​to the course the server.Nesse the near post like those who have an interest in the Game, questions and ideas can cover me for the game out logo.Bom now and you can post here any question related to the game that I will gladly answer and the next posts will show some things that are already made ​​and being made ​​in the server.
In response to OY3W
Vlw pela ajuda.
Will there be an english sever for the beta and offical release?