ID:1920397

Why do they keep calling him "DaDouche"? ( watching the japanese dub )

Leading with the King? Seriously bro?

Why is Pizza Hut in every episode? Is the Pizza Hut founder a huge fan of anime as well?

Why does DaDouche's sister remind me of Brock so much?

Why does DaDouche have Sharingan? You can't just borrow powers from another anime like that, dude.

Why does DaDouche laugh like that? It sounds like one of those forced, fake laughs you do when something really isn't that funny but you want to laugh anyway to avoid being rude.

Marry me, Kallen.

DaDouche has an opportunity to use his power to convert his most skilled adversary over to his side, but instead just tells him to "live". WHY U SO STUPID DADOUCHE?

When DaDouche made that poor innocent sweetheart little girl kill all the Japanese dudes, I understood why everybody calls him "DaDouche". It doesn't get any douchier than that. Yes, I just invented a new word. "Douchier". Deal. With. It.

The only thing better than naked in the shower Kallen and topless on an island Kallen is Bunny Suit Kallen. Kallen is love, Kallen is life.

This anime was being compared to Guilty Crown and while GC was pretty good I think I'm enjoying CG better. Hey, was that intentional? GC, CG? That can't be a coincidence.
I'm going to admit: I read this in the blackest, sassiest voice my brain could think of... and it's great.
Lol nice, I watched code geass before guilty crown and that was when code geass was getting compared to death note, but yeah I do prefer code geass.

I plan on buying the code geass DVDs soon but I hear the amount of pizza hut censoring on it is ridiculous, It wasn't like that when I watched it online, so that might be a bit annoying.

Code Geass easily is top 5 in anime ranking. They are HEAVILY sponsored by Pizza Hut. Also can you call him Lelouch lol. And Code Geass is a show full of plot twist after plot twist.
I'm 3 episodes into R2 now. Looking forward to the episode where DaDouche and Kallen finally get down to business in the backseat of her Guren MK II.

I'd stay away from Sea Shoe though. You never know what alien punani might do to you.