ID:1920449

Poll: Feature request?

more customization 33% (4)
weapons 16% (2)
new zone 8% (1)
more pvp features 16% (2)
new class 25% (3)

Login to vote.

So what has been going on recently. Recently we have seen a few quality of life improvements and fixes. From being able to see other players levels to fixing some exploits. I have been hard at work making the stable version more stable.

What will cursed luck be offering in the future. The next big update. Will be public dungeons. What will this introduce.
-traps for players to activate(pvp)
-non instanced, 100 people could be in 1
-a bunch of treasures and rewards
- for those at max level we will have a new Armour set linked with the lvl 25 public dungeon.
-difficult!!! you will at least need 2 players or be over leveled
-will try to add at least 3 of these
-still very early in development sense ive been doing fixes
-dungeons will reward rare pets in secret areas
-"bosses", these bosses will be mini bosses that are just alternate colours of enemies. Have different AI though and stronger.

After public dungeons or before depending on my mood.

-I will make powerups in the pvp areana(pvp). Such as increasing speed for a short time. Turn into a chicken powerup.
-improve grouping
-improve social features

After all this I make weapons. Such as swords or guns. But for now these dungeons and reworking some social tools are my priority.

why am i the only one to post even thought this is a good game and i voted for a new zone
no we need more custumazation this what the game missing along with that other stuff in good time
Well I'll open source my main sprite and pay or people can donate their clothing over my mob. That's how I will do it. Cause I can't get clothing done very fast as well as all the other stuff I'm doing alone. So if you guys want it that's what I'll do!

Only problem is I may be changing my main icon that's why I wasn't enthusiastic about the clothing. But I'll just go with it!
No way am I advertising outside of byond until my game is larger. Right now it's just starting out and I prefer a small audience.

I'm starting to work on things with other artists however now and try to pull something together.
In response to DanteVFenris
^^ I agree with you whole heartedly.