ID:1920513

(See the best response by Lummox JR.)
So I've tried using google and portforward but I can't get it to work
I wanted to ask if anyone here can give me a detailed guide on how to port forward a port so I can host on Dream Daemon
Enter your IP address which can be found by right-clicking your internet and clicking properties? It's one of those options..I'm not at a pc right now but you type that in your adress bar in Chrome and sign in to your router which can be found on the router or it's usually admin password as the credentials, and then goto advanced and port forwarding, you should handle it from there.
In Router settings I don't have advanced>port forwarding

Send me a screenshot of the settings and blur out any private info.
Best response
I think the section you want is called "Static Route".

Basically, this is what you should look for: Some place in your settings, there should be a screen where you can specify a list of ports, and have those ports send traffic to a specific device on your local network.

You may also need to give your computer a static IP address on the local network, which would probably be either in WLAN or DHCP, although I wouldn't rule out Static Route there either. Your computer may have an internal address, for instance, of 10.0.0.113, and to make sure port forwarding always works, you can tell some routers that that address should be reserved for your computer--which is usually done by the MAC address.
Ahh that was the issue, thanks it works now :D
Damn, was busy. Beat me to it.