StaminaGUI
StaminaHUD
icon='StaminaGUI.dmi'
icon_state="Full"
layer=100
New(client/c)
screen_loc="3,17"

Problem description:
I've been trying to develop a HUD System, which shows a bar of the person health and magoi for a Magi Game, I'm trying to create for the community; but the game is 32 x 32 ( - I don't know the code to change that, if you could give me that would be great ) . In addition, The bars are 100 x 42; then the other status are 42 x 42. I wanted to make them in one line using the screen loc code; and make them look neat. The Status Effect in the top-left corner and the bars on the right at the top of the screen. Its not in line with the screen, and I don't know how to fix that when the turfs are 32 x 32 and etc.
I don't understand your question. BYOND supports big icons.
In response to Ter13
It's not that, I don't know that BYOND fits Big icons but, I want to make it look neat and systematic. I want to place the Status Icon In the top-left corner, then place the bars on the side. One on top and the other below, but because, the icons' size is too big. It messes up the way its placed although If I was to do the same with a 32x32 icon. It'll be perfect, is there a way I could possible change this via code or something ( Iconning or the likes I don't mind.)
You can change their location by pixel offsets which is really helpful with bigger screen objects.

obj
StaminaGUI
StaminaHUD
icon='StaminaGUI.dmi'
icon_state="Full"
layer=100
New(client/c)
screen_loc="3:32,17" //<<<< HERE

The screen_loc = "3:32,17" moves the object 32 pixels away from 3. You can set it to whatever works to line up your bars. The same can be done with the 17.
Best response
Screen_loc supports pixel offsets.

"1:16,2:232" is 16 pixels to the right, and 232 pixels + 1 tile above the bottom-left corner of the screen.

You can also use the edges of the screen if you want:

"EAST,NORTH" will put the icon in the northeast corner of the screen.

"EAST-1,NORTH-4" will put the icon one tile to the left of the east corner of the screen, and 4 tiles south of the north edge of the screen.

You can also use pixel offsets with the edges:

"CENTER-0:48,NORTH-1:116" would be centered minus 48 pixels and below the top by 1 tile plus 116 pixels.
In response to Ter13
Thanks a lot.
In response to Mickemoose
You too Thanks a lot.
I know you're question has already been answered, and this was more of a side thought (but nobody mentioned the solution).

In regards to your statement, "but the game is 32 x 32 ( - I don't know the code to change that, if you could give me that would be great )," world/icon_size can change the default tile size of your world.
In response to Ss4toby
oh my gosh, thanks a lot. I needed that.