Welcome to BYOND.

Now, does anyone know where I can hire an iconner, sounder, makerer, baser, mapper, interfacer, hosterer and GMer?
No, but I know where you can recruit a few idea persons.
I come up with ideas all the time :D.
Xorbah wrote:
Ss4gogeta0 wrote:
Rod5 wrote:
I know right. Not one damn person answers my question. I just get a bunch of Nerd Pokemon spam.

Byond's Gangsta

pokemon something every nigga in the 90s grew up with. just like DBZ. ask any nigga about pokemon r/b/y/g/s/c and they will tell you that shit aint even nerdy.

besides, I only map for my own projects.

Then ask them about anything past gen 2 and you'll be a faggot. Nostalgia is the only thing that keeps them from dissing something from their childhood. Let's not pretend here. Pokemon is pretty fucking nerdy.

So is DBZ, but that gets even more wiggle room than Pokemon because every male in the entire population of earth watched it at some point. Like, if you saw a 30 year old watching Pokemon you'd think it's pretty odd. If you saw a 30 year old watching Goku kick ass and chew bubble gum, they'd bat an eye at you but then walk away.

Yugioh, everyone and they momma played that shit in the late 90's and early 00's. no one gonna hate on joey wheeler cus he was that nigga. Nostalgia keeps nerdy ass kids from gettin they ass whooped in school. Nostalgia saves lives

#NostalgiaSavesLives
That was a fun read.
In response to Ss4gogeta0
Ss4gogeta0 wrote:
Xorbah wrote:
Ss4gogeta0 wrote:
Rod5 wrote:
I know right. Not one damn person answers my question. I just get a bunch of Nerd Pokemon spam.

Byond's Gangsta

pokemon something every nigga in the 90s grew up with. just like DBZ. ask any nigga about pokemon r/b/y/g/s/c and they will tell you that shit aint even nerdy.

besides, I only map for my own projects.

Then ask them about anything past gen 2 and you'll be a faggot. Nostalgia is the only thing that keeps them from dissing something from their childhood. Let's not pretend here. Pokemon is pretty fucking nerdy.

So is DBZ, but that gets even more wiggle room than Pokemon because every male in the entire population of earth watched it at some point. Like, if you saw a 30 year old watching Pokemon you'd think it's pretty odd. If you saw a 30 year old watching Goku kick ass and chew bubble gum, they'd bat an eye at you but then walk away.

Yugioh, everyone and they momma played that shit in the late 90's and early 00's. no one gonna hate on joey wheeler cus he was that nigga. Nostalgia keeps nerdy ass kids from gettin they ass whooped in school. Nostalgia saves lives

#NostalgiaSavesLives

Lol that's even worse. God bless anyone who still has their Yugioh cards.

You obviously havent kept up with the millions of players who still play yugioh.
i still got pokemans cards, including the red dragon Ass rides on.

In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:

I've always pictured Charizard being taller than me. Not 5'7".
If it's not Dodou Ass, it isn't nothing, Empirez. And last time I checked, Dodou Ass was the mascot of the nexus. Pull that shit again and I'll charge you 1,000,000 Nexian next time.
In response to Mr. RJT
Mr. RJT wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:

I've always pictured Charizard being taller than me. Not 5'7".

Pokemans come in different sizes. Remember when Ass took his red dragon to red dragon island and there were larger red dragons than his red dragon? The size difference can be seen here:

Also bear in mind, red dragon is mostly seen standing next to Ass, who is a 10 year old kid. Most 10 year olds are not 5'7, so they will look short standing next to red dragon which will simultaneously make red dragon look very tall.
Ass

O_o
In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:
Ass

O_o

This post was actually somewhat entertaining
In response to Ghost of ET
Ghost of ET wrote:
You obviously havent kept up with the millions of players who still play yugioh.

Lol, you're counting 95% of the playerbase who are under the age to even leave their parents house. Next, please.
I'm 23 and i will still play yugioh as long as it's the old ones... After gx became about saving the world i lost interest.
Yut Put wrote:
Southv2 wrote:
I'm 23 and i will still play yugioh as long as it's the old ones... After gx became about saving the world i lost interest.

you base the value of a game..... on the quality of the anime that is based on it?.... that's a new one
I thought we were talking about the actual Cards not a video game... Aren't we ?
Yugioh is a horrible anime.

#unpopularopinion?
...I think I regret posting in this thread... I'm sorry Rod.
So this convo still going on.
Page: 1 2 3 4