ID:1923732

Applies to:BYOND Pager

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
Just a little thought. What if there were a list for waiters wanting a game to be hosted? I thought this would be a nice idea. I dunno.

I think it would help those dead games to have a chance to resurrect if they were shown, and give the person who wants to play the game again with other people would be fun! Not everyone can/know how to host, so I just assume this could help them be a bit happier on BYOND.
I could have sworn this feature used to exist, but I don't see the button for it on hubs anymore.
It's still there.

Not what I am talking about LordAndrew.

Edit: What I am talking about is a public list that can be seen by all. A tab on the pager (which is why I have it on pager) to show what games are waiting to be hosted. Not a button to be on the waiting list and get a notification when it's hosted. lol
Well, there is a list of Downloadable games in the pager.
Not sure I see the utility in this. People host the games they want to host.
They also host the games they know about! But, that was just my thought atm. Wasn't really sure if it'd interest many people.
While it'd be possible to get a list of games that have a waiting list but aren't currently hosted, I don't think it'd be of real use to anyone. All features, but web features especially, are subject to this kind of litmus test. Web stuff always takes way longer than you'd think and has historically been a terrible time investment.