ID:192469

This is my sorry attempt at making a mob icon.. What do you think of it? I need feed-back :)

-Rcet
i see a very original and very very good icon idea coming up...
thats prety ......ummmm good id say
In response to Cellikon
pretty good, but for what kind of game is he gonna be used, the dude looks a bit stressed and has huge upper arms....you're not gonna make a nother db game are you?
You seem to have a sign of skill there. My suggestions are that you try more shadowing on the outside with darker color, and keep working with your icons. You can always get better I know I have in the past year that Ive been with BYOND.

--Neo--

P.S: Try looking at a pic of a person or anime when doing it, I know its hard to get too detailed in 32 x 32, but you'll find it helps.
Rcet wrote:

Maybe lower the eyes a pixel..detail the pants..connect the arms to the body so they don't really look like they can fall off...umm use 3 colors instead of 2 or it might just be cause its in jpg...umm...might want to make the hands by his side too unless your going for that 24/7 stance look...otherwise it looks good and if you need help feel free to contact me on AIM: oFuZzYoDiCEo

[edit]:i just noticed his head is sunk in his shoulders like hes shrugging or hunching move it up a pixel...