ID:1925152

I'm currently on my 6th day on this new character :)

2.2m and full dragon and p-hat set in bank ^_^
You can't fish swordies. Your existence is invalid.
*Still dreaming about making a guild and reaching lvl 20 and solving puzzles.
In response to Ghost of ET
Ghost of ET wrote:
*Still dreaming about making a guild and reaching lvl 20 and solving puzzles.

*Still dreaming a pixel artist comes to my rescue and helps T^T
That's "oldschool"? I remember starting and quitting years before most of the stuff you guys have posted even existed. Back when I played the best armor in the game was adamantite pants (the rest of the armor set didn't exist) and if you owned them you were basically the best player in the game.
In response to The Magic Man
The Magic Man wrote:
That's "oldschool"? I remember starting and quitting years before most of the stuff you guys have posted even existed. Back when I played the best armor in the game was adamantite pants (the rest of the armor set didn't exist) and if you owned them you were basically the best player in the game.

I think you're thinking of Runescape Classic ^^
My NewSchool Runescape acocunt of where I was last logged in from about 2 months ago lol.

(Link)

(Link)
In response to Kozuma3
Kozuma3 wrote:

Back then it was just called "Runescape".

i quit after recently losing 400m staking lol- on osrs
In response to The Magic Man
The Magic Man wrote:
Kozuma3 wrote:

Back then it was just called "Runescape".

Of course, but it's now "Runescape Classic".
If you want to experience the old school ways of Runescape, grab a server emulator.

Quite easy to setup and play around with.
I remember playing Runescape in 04 and 05, I think. Those were pretty good times. I know it's changed a lot.

I love listening to the old music now. I'm not even sure if it's still in the game, but it brings back so many memories. It's not even that good looking at it critically, but it just screams Runescape.

It's funny how even rather generic and bad midi music can become nostalgic when placed next to wonderful memories.
In response to Fugsnarf
Still in old-school, idk about RS3. Such memories tho o-o

I just found the updated version, I guess.

There's nothing wrong with it. The change in instruments, though, takes out practically all of the nostalgia for me.

[Edit]

Nevermind! This is the Runescape 3 version

Completely different feel to the original song. Almost melancholy. It's not bad, though.
In response to Fugsnarf
Fugsnarf wrote:
Completely different feel to the original song. Almost melancholy. It's not bad, though.

Woah, them feels.

It's sad I've lost contact with every friend I had on my account. I remember a few of the names and the quests and fun little things we did together.. time flys :'(