In response to Dareb
Dareb wrote:
And Silk Wizards Dragon Warrior Online was a fangame.
if it doesnt generate a profit a fangame is legal

Fine. I'll adhere to your logic. Is our buddy Garthor's icon making any profit?

=V
In response to Garthor
Tuesday, April 30, 2002 3:06:02 PM

this is the date of my icon. i stated much earlier that i made my icon 2 months ago. if yours is older shame on you for not ending this earlier
In response to Dareb
Saturday, April 20, 2002 1:58:30 AM
In response to Vortezz
i doubt garthor is a fan of my icons.. that logic came from nothign and will go to nothing.
In response to Dareb
I think he does now that you've insulted him.
In response to Dareb
Dareb wrote:
foomer has no part in this conversation its me and you, they just poked their rodent noses in.

Then why the hell are you posting it on the forums?!?

You baffle me to no bounds. Stop insulting everybody. You have no right to insult. Calling Foomer a "worm" and a "rodent" really doesn't settle well in this forum.

Go back to your DWO forum. You're more welcome there.

=V
In response to Garthor
obviously a fake.. man your a dumbass.. cease the use of the icon fool
In response to Dareb
Now I see that even if I did provide the date earlier you would've insisted it was a fake. Sigh, what a suprise.
In response to Vortezz
Well Vortezz and foomer,... i didnt make this topic.. Garthor did to make something small bigger.. i was going to keep it quiet and simply wait to see how many people use the icon and wait for the pressing charges time was right, when the value rose above 500 dollars...

ITs true, foomer isnt a rodent or a worm, neither are you vortezz, but i just dont want you guys involved, its between me and garthor, I dont want you guys involved and im sorry for blowing up at you.
In response to Dareb
Dareb wrote:
Well Vortezz and foomer,... i didnt make this topic.. Garthor did to make something small bigger.. i was going to keep it quiet and simply wait to see how many people use the icon and wait for the pressing charges time was right, when the value rose above 500 dollars...
[snip]

Somehow making it public sounds better now.
In response to Garthor
if the value goes over 500. and people keep using that icon Then i will press charges against you all.

and thats the end all be all. just hope your date really is earlier.. because i dont lie, even if it were to benefit myself
In response to Dareb
O O
O
\|/
/ \-Mickey Mouse
In response to Garthor
Not really you involved others when it wasnt necessary.
that was very exhibiting of you. cowardly too. shows that you cant solve a simple problem by yourself. shows that you cant make decisions under pressure. and shows how truly small you are.
In response to Dareb
And it shows that you are an idiot who takes things out of proportion.
In response to Strange Kidd
looks more like a mario brothers shyguy
In response to Dareb
What's your e-mail? I'll mail you the damn icon to get you to shut up, so you can see that it's nothing like yours AND it's creation date was earlier.
In response to Garthor
ive kept it in proportion so far.

this is merely an argument. or heated discussion between the TWO of us. which you refused to resolve earlier.
Somone who know's what there talking about (Not me) -

If you make a icon, and somone makes an icon that looks just like it, simular colors and everything, and He made it with his own hand (without seeing your's), Then there is nothing wrong.
If he made the icon, After seeing what your's looked like, then there is somthing wrong (you also need a way to proove this)

RaeKwon
In response to Garthor
In response to RaeKwon
i forgot to add, if i make a icon, a round black circle with a dot (red) in the middle.
And, somone makes an exact clone, Would i sue them? i think not.
Page: 1 2 3 4