ID:1926189

Here's mine.

1.Lose my virginity
2.Have a group dinner with Barack Obama, Vladimir Putin, Lommox Jr, and Kylie Jenner at the Chinese restaurant up the street.
3.Move to South Korea.
4.Cure cancer before age 30.

How about y'all?
Dakumonki wrote:
Here's mine.

1.Lose my virginity
2.Have a group dinner with Barack Obama, Vladimir Putin, Lommox Jr, and Kylie Jenner at the Chinese restaurant up the street.
3.Move to South Korea.
4.Cure cancer before age 30.

How about y'all?

1. Learn 2 Pixel
2. ???
3a. Finish a Game
3b. Kill Myself
What I want, Daku, is to sail the darkness of the cosmos with this planet as my vessel, just as my mother did long ago.
Honestly, honestly no troll, I want to kill someone. I have always watched videos of real deaths, and I still do every morning. I have driven past bodies on the road, I have been yards away from watching people die. I just want to watch someone else's life slip away, but from my own doing.

I have a friend I often discuss this with, and we're thinking about giving it a shot come November maybe.
In response to Rocknet
Rocknet wrote:
Honestly, honestly no troll, I want to kill someone. I have always watched videos of real deaths, and I still do every morning. I have driven past bodies on the road, I have been yards away from watching people die. I just want to watch someone else's life slip away, but from my own doing.

I have a friend I often discuss this with, and we're thinking about giving it a shot come November maybe.

Dafuq, bruh.
In response to Kumorii
Kumorii wrote:
Dafuq, bruh.

Already screencapped and sent it to the fbi 3 minutes after he posted, lolol
https://www.fbi.gov/contact-us
Make sure that the next reports add in my workings at the Rocknet Emergency Broadcast station. They'll be needing that for the investigation.

THERE IS NO END
In response to Rocknet
Rocknet wrote:

This is the kind of conversation you should keep only between you and your friend.
In response to Ishuri
Ishuri wrote:
Rocknet wrote:

This is the kind of conversation you should keep only between you and your friend.

I tried, but I couldn't stand how he never responded to me. Just kept looking at me with his cold plastic eyes. Fuck you Henry.
This thread is accelerating pretty fast...

I think the only thing I'd really want to do before I die, is just make sure I created something that people use to better their days. Right now I'm still employed with a team developing what can loosely be described as a healthcare application, that keeps track of necessary info regarding "patient-employee" interactions and improvement.

So far so good, and the reviews from the companies testing it have been good!

I'd also like to get back into BYOND and produce -something-
I just want to be happy, really. I don't really need to make a shitload of money, live forever, and know I've effected people in a positive light. I know the latter isn't always the case but I like to think I keep a pretty solid 80/20 on the nice::douche ratio.

But yeah, as far as things to do before I die I want to travel, finish a successful game, visit space, expand and finish a small book series based on my old short story 'A Lunatic's Lament', spelunking, deep sea diving(petrified of deep water but my curiosity would overcome that), climb a (small) mountain, trip in an abandoned amusement park(friend and I's dream for years, lol), and uh.. have a kid I guess.

There's more, but some of it is personal stuff that I'd rather not explain. (:
In response to Kumorii
Don't worry bro, we know what you mean by personal stuff.