ID:1926587

A number of bugfixes are inbound for the webclient in 508.1299, which I hope will be the last 508 build before moving on to 509. Having found a few extra bugs to deal with today, I've decided to push off that release to Monday. I think however that once that's out, the webclient will be in terrific shape except for some longer-term issues (like improving client-side FPS). Some big fixes have gone in.

There's also a skin editor fix for Dream Maker in the next build, due to a boneheaded bug I introduced in 1298. Oops. Authors can use 1297 or earlier for skin editing till the new build is out.

For those excited about 509's new features, I have good news: Earlier in the week I got started on some of those, and have a bunch of the prelims in place. I believe that resetting color and transform will work in my current development code, but haven't gotten to the testing phase yet.

I'm still working on the syntax for some of the new 509 stuff, especially the new appearance_flags var. I know, the name is terrible, but I thought "flags" alone might conflict with existing code too badly. So far this supports resetting color and/or transform, and setting up a "long glide" so diagonal glides take as long as cardinal ones. I'm on the fence about whether color and alpha need to be separated here.
good work