ID:1926899

BYOND Version:508
Operating System:Windows 8 64-bit
Web Browser:Chrome 44.0.2403.157
Applies to:Webclient

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
It's really hard to tell what I'm doing different from other projects, but in one particular project, ever since 1295 there has been a very strange occurrence where the onscreen objects are so zoomed in, you can only see 1 color of the entire image. The image itself is 640x960. I was able to test it out by using animate to shrink down the image to an insanely small size, which worked but ended up being a blurry mess. Downgrading to 1294 fixes this though.
Without a test project I don't see how I'll be able to investigate this.
I encounter something similar but it's very difficult to pin down. In the webclient, I can turn the minimap off (since it doesn't work still) and the primary map view itself will do some very slight zoom-out by one pixel so it goes filtered/fuzzy. I'll try to nail down how to make it happen, but it only seems to happen the first time I'm logging in and turn off the minimap in any webclient.
Khyber, support for a secondary map control was added in 508.1298, and a number of further issues were fixed in 1299. If you haven't retested since then, please do. If you have, and it's not working, please file a bug report with an appropriate test case. (Projects can also be sent to me privately for testing, as long as I have instructions how to get to the spot where I can reproduce the bug.)
I am not entirely sure it's an actual bug on your end. I'm actually more willing to bet that it's within the modified minimap library I'm using, but if you'd like to take a look, I'll send you a pager message with link to the project download and details.