ID:1928078

Resolved
In reboots initiated by Dream Seeker (where the reason argument in world.Reboot() is 1), usr will refer to the mob of the player who sent the command.
Applies to:DM Language

This issue has been resolved.
if you assign somebody as a DD admin by putting their ckey in gamecode/cfg/admin.txt (or using setconfig("admins") they get access to certain tools by right clicking the icon in the top left of the window of DS. This includes profile and reboot world.

The only issue is you can't log the use of the reboot command.

At tgstation we give all admins this command because it's super effective at causing a restart when the game is locking up from whatever. Normally said lockups prevent our restart admin verb from working, but it doesn't prevent server->reboot from working (i'd guess it interrupts the current proc?)

But we can't log the use of it for accountability! So I figured the easiest way to fix that would be to set usr to the person who initiated the request (it's null now) if it came from that option and not reboot world in DD.

You could also pass the ckey/usr/client to Reboot, but that could conflict with existing code that overrides Reboot and gives it more arguments.
So you're referring to the actual .reboot verb, correct?
I have no idea, what ever happens when you do:

1. [game folder]/cfg/admin.txt(create if needed) -> lummoxjr
2. launch game in dd
3. join via ds
4. right click byond/game icon in top left corner of ds
5. server -> reboot
Pretty sure that's .reboot considering one of the other options is .profile.
It'd make sense if the .reboot verb would have a usr var. But it's blank.
Lummox JR resolved issue with message:
In reboots initiated by Dream Seeker (where the reason argument in world.Reboot() is 1), usr will refer to the mob of the player who sent the command.
Woo, consistency with the .click verb.