ID:192819

Hi, I decided to test the knowledge of some people on this forum. Here's the challenge:

You recieve a *.zip file in your email one day which is password-locked. The person (whom is anonymous) only gives you this information:
746f6f206d616e7920736563726574733f
He says with that information, you have enough data to crack the password.

What is the password?
The person (whom is anonymous) only gives you this information:

Whom? Really?
In response to Lesbian Assassin
Uh....Not sure I understood that, but so far nobody has made an attempt at trying to figure out the password.
Mertek wrote:
Hi, I decided to test the knowledge of some people on this forum. Here's the challenge:

You recieve a *.zip file in your email one day which is password-locked. The person (whom is anonymous) only gives you this information:
746f6f206d616e7920736563726574733f
He says with that information, you have enough data to crack the password.

What is the password?

That was pretty easy:
"too many secrets?"
Just seperate the code into groups of two hex numbers, convert decimal, then to ascii characters.
In response to Ebonshadow
Good work.
In response to Mertek
Mertek wrote:
Uh....Not sure I understood that, but so far nobody has made an attempt at trying to figure out the password.

Lexy was commenting on your inappropriate use of the word "whom". It's a word that's mostly gone out of the English language, though at times it still sounds better than "who". It is, however, a word to be avoided if you don't know how to use it.

Lummox JR
In response to Lummox JR
Lummox JR wrote:
Mertek wrote:

Lexy was commenting on your inappropriate use of the word "whom". It's a word that's mostly gone out of the English language, though at times it still sounds better than "who". It is, however, a word to be avoided if you don't know how to use it.

Lummox JR

Don't you mean Engrish?
In response to Sariat
Lummox JR

Don't you mean Engrish?

To whom are you referring?

(Yeah, yeah, I know darned well who you were speaking to, but I needed an excuse to use "whom" properly. ;-P)
In response to Spuzzum
Spuzzum wrote:
Lummox JR

Don't you mean Engrish?

To whom are you referring?

(Yeah, yeah, I know darned well who you were speaking to, but I needed an excuse to use "whom" properly. ;-P)

I Talk all him was To.