ID:192939

Mental Telepathy:

Here at Princton U. one of our own Professors has proven it it possible to have telepathy between man and computer.

It is nearly impossible to prove this link between two Humans. Mainly becase it you cannot have as many controled variables as you can with a computer.

A random number genirator of Quantum Design was found to not be random at all. In fact it will take numbers from any person thinking about it. Taking these nu,bers and putting them on a visual display(bouncy line like a heart thinggy..) it was shown that the line will simulate a line being watched by any person thinking about the computer!

Percognition:

A test was given to meny humans of differant backgrounds. The test was made up of two parts. The first part being a screen that will show a selection of images randomly. The second was to record and time the reactions of the human watching the screen.

It was shown that when a calming or normal picture was to appear the person watching the screen would have little shock reaction. It was also shown that when a shocking picture was booted up there was a shock reaction BEFOR the picture appeared on screen!

Theroy:

There is a 10th dimention! Instead of the four phisical and four Quantum and only one "existance"(for lack of better deffinition), There is another in witch ties all nine together Quantumly. This tenth dimention can be perceved while the Quntum reactions that happen in every brain cell are active.

Some of the quantum dimentions are "frequncy" based. While There is noise all over, only those who are able to tune everything out or are in a sound free environment will be able to meditate in a way that will let these frequencys be percived.

Ties to life:
If we had not burned all the witches and wisards we would possibly have:
1. Telepathic computers.
2. No more lottory. We could chose the numbers with meditation. we could then fill out the cards or make the random number genirator choose the numbers for us.
Can you post a reference to back this up?

-AbyssDragon
Are you quoting something, or typing as you think of it? I'm having trouble believing something that sounds like a scientific mind is supposed to be behind it when about 30% of the words are misspelled.
In response to Skysaw
spelling has nothing to do with intelligence.
In response to Skysaw
I was copieing it from the discovery science channel. that channel will keep you updated on all the newest discoveries. You should get it....
In response to Winbiko
Winbiko wrote:
spelling has nothing to do with intelligence.

Sorry, but I disagree.

It has nothing to do with it? Then explain why it is a typical piece of coal (possessing no intelligence) cannot spell properly? Obviously it has something to do with it.

You may have intelligent people who can't spell, but they sure as hell aren't publishing professors at Princeton. You'd think something as important as this would warrent them getting someone who could write to give the press release.
http://www.princeton.edu/~pear/index.html

I find it odd that Princeton's research program in such matters has no mention of this on their webpage, whatsoever. The best they have is "The observed effects [of human consciousness influencing machines] are usually quite small, of the order of a few parts in ten thousand on average..."

-AbyssDragon
In response to Skysaw
I agree with that
In response to AbyssDragon
AbyssDragon wrote:
http://www.princeton.edu/~pear/index.html

I find it odd that Princeton's research program in such matters has no mention of this on their webpage, whatsoever. The best they have is "The observed effects [of human consciousness influencing machines] are usually quite small, of the order of a few parts in ten thousand on average..."

-AbyssDragon

Hey, as I mentioned, these guys are millionaires as soon as they choose to be then. Soon as they sign up, wake me up.

Of course, Jobe should be them to it!
Theroy:

There is a 10th dimention! Instead of the four phisical and four Quantum and only one "existance"(for lack of better deffinition), There is another in witch ties all nine together Quantumly. This tenth dimention can be perceved while the Quntum reactions that happen in every brain cell are active.

Some of the quantum dimentions are "frequncy" based. While There is noise all over, only those who are able to tune everything out or are in a sound free environment will be able to meditate in a way that will let these frequencys be percived.

I've been reading and re-reading over this, trying to glean some actual meaning, and the only conclusion I can come to is that this is utterly meaningless scientific-sounding babble (I'm reminded of the term "scientician" from the Simpsons). I have no idea where you got this notion of four physical and four quantum dimensions. In addition, while "frequency-based dimensions" kinda sounds cool, it is also lacking substance. None of these terms are grounded in any sort of actual scientific theory.

You could at least claim Bell's Theorem proves ESP like everyone else. At least they're using actual scientific terms. The disproof for them is the same as it is for your's: quantum effects cannot be percieved on the macroscopic level. Anyone who's actually studied quantum physics (and anyone, such as myself, with a mild interest that reads actual information on it instead of cheap popularizations) will tell you that.

-AbyssDragon
And I just made a device capable of vaporizing any object and recording its atomic structure saving that data into my computer while it does it! I can now store everything I own in a 1 yard square space inside my hard drive! Yay!

-=Loduwijk proceeds to vaporize everything he owns, saving it into his computer.=-
Loduwijk: Umm, I just remembered I haven't made a device to reconstruct it. Oops. Too late.
In response to Loduwijk
More importantly.. what happens when you vaporize the computer?

-AbyssDragon

Ok now look here. Do not try to "Disprove" somtihng in witch you have not read yet.

You send two lasers through the same randimizer that will shoot a high or a low beam, they will be differant. You Quantumly "Split" one lazer beam into two the beam will change between high and low at the same time.(meaningless bable right?)

Here is the thing. you cannot tell me that i am wrong more than i can tell you relitivity is wrong.

The four Quantum dimentions are used as POINTERS by SOME scientists. it is as much of a theory as any other. and results have been giving in this theory just like any other(even though the mathmatcis of these dimentions have been changed over and over to fit all findings). Did it even occur to you that ALL Quantum theories state that quantum mecanics are not phisical? dose this not mean it would have its own dimentions? its not my fult you can not see beyond the four dimentions you live in.
In response to jobe
jobe wrote:
Ok now look here. Do not try to "Disprove" somtihng in witch you have not read yet.

You send two lasers through the same randimizer that will shoot a high or a low beam, they will be differant. You Quantumly "Split" one lazer beam into two the beam will change between high and low at the same time.(meaningless bable right?)

Meaningless babble? Not compared to all that 10th-dimension crap, no. That seems to have been pulled out of nowhere.

Here is the thing. you cannot tell me that i am wrong more than i can tell you relitivity is wrong.

I'll gladly go on for hours about the latter. I'm not a believer in Special Relativity.
But he wasn't telling you you were wrong; he was telling you that at that particular part, your post descended into jibberish.

The four Quantum dimentions are used as POINTERS by SOME scientists.

What do you mean by "pointers"? Used how?

it is as much of a theory as any other. and results have been giving in this theory just like any other(even though the mathmatcis of these dimentions have been changed over and over to fit all findings). Did it even occur to you that ALL Quantum theories state that quantum mecanics are not phisical?

Not physical? Meaning what, exactly?

dose this not mean it would have its own dimentions?

Depending on what you're talking about, who knows?

its not my fult you can not see beyond the four dimentions you live in.

I thought you said it was 10.
Actually I was reading just yesterday that some modern theories posit there are 12 dimensions, which apparently better explains some phenomena. (Apparently, superluminal particles are needed to cement some of these theories.)

Lummox JR
Hey, jobe. Here's a sight I think you might enjoy:

http://www.timecube.com

Its full of a lot of theories that I think you'll enjoy.

[Edit:] Eeeg. Seems timecube has taken to racism. Regardless, its quite silly.

"The 4 quadrant corners of the
Earth sphere rotate as a quad
spiraling helix - thus creating
4 simultaneous days per each
rotation and 4 simultaneous
years per 1 orbit around Sun."

"Revelations for Omnific and
Infinite Time Cube Creation,
that equates ineffable Truth
and the 'lost principle' of life."

[Edit edit:] Blegh. I can't believe I used "enjoy" twice the first time around.

-AbyssDragon
Mmm... culty.
AbyssDragon wrote:
[Edit:] Eeeg. Seems timecube has taken to racism. Regardless, its quite silly.

"USA is a jew nation, based
on jew bible and a jew god.
 God belief is a deadly virus
 inflicting cannibalistic end
  of educated stupid humans. "

Well that second sentence I could half entertain...too bad he messed it up with that first one!

Something bugging me lately:

There is this ethnic group that is extremely rich and very religious, who gets together in secret meetings regularly to control a large part of the world's resources. At times they have even conspired to bring mighty nations to their knees by colluding to deprive the world of their resources.

And yet, this group is not the Jews...odd ain't it? Just seems to have slipped people's notice.
That page looks like it was made for the base purpose of flaming. I did not even get what the person was trying to get across.

Quote from the page:

...scientists recognize
only a 1-day Earth rotation.
I demonstrated an absolute
unrefutable proof of 4 days
simultaneously in a single
rotation of the Cubic Earth.

Lol. He sounds a lot like jobe, in the respect that when I read his righting I do not understand half of what he is trying to say.

Another quote from it:

RPI incurrs a Cubic curse,
evil for ignoringTime Cube.
RPI professors will eat shit
before they allow students
to debate Time Cube Life,
as free speech suppression.
Students must stop such evil.
NO Time Cube research!!!

And as you can see, the other half (the half that is more understandable) is just flaming.

So much for the scientific method.
This is BS man..

Dont ever even read anything i post ok? I have a verry good scource. It's called the discovery channel.

Go #$@%ing read A Brief History of Time or something. get your act together.

A Brief History of Time was written by Stephen Hawkings
In response to jobe
A Brief History of Time was written by Stephen Hawkings

Actually, it was written by Stephen Hawking (no 's' in his name. Or were there more than one of him, in all of those extra dimensions now floating around? :-) and more to the point, I have read it.

-AbyssDragon
Page: 1 2 3