In response to Loduwijk
If you scroll the very bottom, you'll see what his actual theory is about. No, it probably won't make much more sense, but it has pictures :-)

-AbyssDragon
In response to jobe
Okay, to be fair that was rather inflammatory of me. I only posted that because the phrasing of one of your earlier posts:

"Did it even occur to you that ALL Quantum theories state that quantum mecanics are not phisical? dose this not mean it would have its own dimentions? its not my fult you can not see beyond the four dimentions you live in."

which reminded me very much of the timecube guy, especially the last sentence there.

-AbyssDragon
In response to Deadron

The Freemasons?

If anyone has any info about what the fremasons belive i would like to hear it.
In response to jobe
jobe wrote:
The Freemasons?

Nope.
In response to AbyssDragon
The pictures don't help very much. They imply that there IS, in fact, something behind this, and it has something to do with the number four (the relationship between a cube and which I still have no clue as to), but don't actually seem to provide many details.
In response to Deadron
There is this ethnic group that is extremely rich and very religious, who gets together in secret meetings regularly to control a large part of the world's resources. At times they have even conspired to bring mighty nations to their knees by colluding to deprive the world of their resources.

Ooh! Does it start with an O and end with a C? If it's the group I'm thinking of, it's not 100% homogenous, but in the main it sounds like what you describe.
LMAO! I don't think that guy knows what he is even saying, let alone what it means.

Socrates has a mid-day
Clinton's have a sun-down
Einstein has a mid-night
Jesus has a sun-up (Harmonic Cube)
1 - 24HR Earth Day
Rotate Earth 1/4 turn
Socrates has a sun-down
Clinton's hve a mid-night
Einstein has a sun-up
Jesus has a mid-day 1 - 24HR Earth Day
Rotate Earth 1/4 turn
Socrates has a mid-night
Clinton's have a sun-up
Einstein has a mid--day
Jesus has a sun-down 1 - 24HR Earth Day
Rotate Earth 1/4 turn
Socrates has a sun-up
Clinton's have a mid-day
Einstein has a sun-down
Jesus has a mid-night 1 - 24HR Earth Day
Rotate Earth 1/4 turn

Socrates still lives? In the sun-up? Or I mean sun-down. Whatever. Heh.
In response to Gughunter
Gughunter wrote:
There is this ethnic group that is extremely rich and very religious, who gets together in secret meetings regularly to control a large part of the world's resources. At times they have even conspired to bring mighty nations to their knees by colluding to deprive the world of their resources.

Ooh! Does it start with an O and end with a C? If it's the group I'm thinking of, it's not 100% homogenous, but in the main it sounds like what you describe.

Yup...now insert "Jews" in their place, and imagine how we'd never hear the end of it!

Just kind of interesting when a group becomes everything they accuse their traditional enemy of ever being.
ESP, and many psychic powers have already been proven. For one thing, telepathy was banned in the U.S. about 10 years ago, because it included a person stealing another persons most intimate and personal thoughts. ESP also has little to do with future telling, so the lottary would not be gone. Finally, any computer can recieve psychic variable changing waves, I took a test a few months ago online that you had to move a bar to the right or left side with your mind, it was very even for someone who has never practiced psychic powers or knows anything about psionics, so don't act like this is so much of a jump.

<<>>Kusanagi<<>>
In response to Kusanagi
Kusanagi wrote:
For one thing, telepathy was banned in the U.S. about 10 years ago, because it included a person stealing another persons most intimate and personal thoughts.

Fascinating -- someone forgot to tell me! Could you just point me to the place on the Internet where it explains this law?

I took a test a few months ago online that you had to move a bar to the right or left side with your mind, it was very even for someone who has never practiced psychic powers or knows anything about psionics, so don't act like this is so much of a jump.

Hey, you will be a millionaire! Go check out this site and get right on it:

http://www.randi.org/research/

They will come to where you live to apply the test. Prove you are psychic, and you get the million bucks.

Let us know when you have it!
AbyssDragon wrote:
More importantly.. what happens when you vaporize the computer?

A tear in the spacetime continuum?
In response to Deadron
Thanks for the bucket of sarcasm =/. Its true though, when I was fascinated with this stuff, I did a bunch of searches and found some pages etc.. that I sucked up information from.

<<>>Kusanagi<<>>
In response to Kusanagi
Can you give me a point to where i can find that it was govermentaly banned?
In response to Spuzzum
well the fact is... the original computer would have to be large enof to store all of the information from all of your things.. you would need an even bigger computer to store the original computer becase of the disk space needed to store the information of that computer and all it contains.

And also.. stop vaporizin stuff. that is air polution.
In response to jobe
well the fact is... the original computer would have to be large enof to store all of the information from all of your things.. you would need an even bigger computer to store the original computer becase of the disk space needed to store the information of that computer and all it contains.

But the thing is, he's trying to store the computer inside itself.
In response to Kusanagi
Kusanagi wrote:
ESP, and many psychic powers have already been proven. For one thing, telepathy was banned in the U.S. about 10 years ago, because it included a person stealing another persons most intimate and personal thoughts. ESP also has little to do with future telling, so the lottary would not be gone. Finally, any computer can recieve psychic variable changing waves, I took a test a few months ago online that you had to move a bar to the right or left side with your mind, it was very even for someone who has never practiced psychic powers or knows anything about psionics, so don't act like this is so much of a jump.

<<>>Kusanagi<<>>

I remember watching a show on the history channel about a year ago. It was about declassified top-secret documents by the U.S. & USSR (Now Russia) Governments. If I remember right, During the Cold War, the U.S. & USSR where both using ESB to try to predict what the other side was up to. i do not remember the evidence they presented on the show and Of course any evidence from the Government is hidden away in one of those area's maybe 51?
In response to Spuzzum

well the fact is, When you vaporize the computer and start collecting data about it.. the macien that sends that information to the computer is not connected to anything.. you dont NEED a computer to vaporize something.
In response to jobe
I did do some searching, found nothing though, I will do some more later, I believe I found the information at http://www.martialki.cjb.net, in the links section. I can't really remember since it was like 2 or 3 months ago, and I have a new computer that doesn't have it on its favorites.

<<>>Kusanagi<<>>
In response to Deadron
Deadron wrote:
Kusanagi wrote:
For one thing, telepathy was banned in the U.S. about 10 years ago, because it included a person stealing another persons most intimate and personal thoughts.

Fascinating -- someone forgot to tell me! Could you just point me to the place on the Internet where it explains this law?

Why does he need to prove it? Have you seen any indications that someone was using illegal telepathy within the past 10 years? I think that's proof enough.
In response to Leftley
Leftley wrote:
Why does he need to prove it? Have you seen any indications that someone was using illegal telepathy within the past 10 years? I think that's proof enough.

I want to know where to report it when I see it!

Plus, the invisible blue elephant in my basement was curious.
Page: 1 2 3