ID:192983

An apple every eight hours will keep three doctors away.
Skysaw wrote:
An apple every eight hours will keep three doctors away.

I thought the best way to keep the doctor away was to say 4 magic words: "I don't have insurance."

Lummox JR
In response to Lummox JR
Actually, the most effective method is to inform your HMO that you have an attorney who specializes in malpractice and negligence litigation.

-James
Hrm. Logically, if you eat only one apple every 48 hours--or exactly one half-slice of an apple every day--you rip a doctor in two and keep only half of their maimed, perhaps now undead, corpse away.

Better be careful about your apple consumption, or you could be responsible for a lot of messy golf courses!
In response to Leftley
Leftley wrote:
Hrm. Logically, if you eat only one apple every 48 hours--or exactly one half-slice of an apple every day--you rip a doctor in two and keep only half of their maimed, perhaps now undead, corpse away.

Better be careful about your apple consumption, or you could be responsible for a lot of messy golf courses!

No worries. For every half apple you eat, somebody else somewhere eats another half an apple. What happens then is the doctor is maintained equidistant from the two of you.
In response to Skysaw
Hehe! You never cease to make me laugh, Leftley.
In response to Skysaw
Sure, just keep telling yourself that. Just don't come crawling back when you're being chased by a pair of severed legs with an M.D. but no torso. (Mostly because, as a rule, crawling isn't a good idea when you're being chased by angry body parts).
In response to Leftley
Leftley wrote:
Sure, just keep telling yourself that. Just don't come crawling back when you're being chased by a pair of severed legs with an M.D. but no torso. (Mostly because, as a rule, crawling isn't a good idea when you're being chased by angry body parts).

Oh, I'd figure the split would be along the Y-axis. Then a leg, an arm, half a torso, and half of a head would be hopping towards you.