ID:1930015

Resolved
Image animations did not show up when the client was shown the image after the animation was created.
BYOND Version:509.1302
Operating System:Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
Web Browser:Chrome 44.0.2403.157
Applies to:Webclient

This issue has been resolved.
This one is pretty simple, but I have to make this quick. If you remove an image from client.images or if an image wasn't added to client.images when it was animate()'d, the image will stop animating or never animate respectively on the webclient. As the proper behavior in Dream Seeker, the image should still animate even if it was created and animate()'d before you logged in.
This is in 508.1299? You didn't specify the minor build number, which is important for beta bugs.
Yes, sorry. I always use the latest version so it just slipped my mind to mention it.
Bump.

Demo: https://copy.com/Ex0Fc60jBL84Mblr

Click ShowNewImageAnimation to see what I mean. Look at how the image never rotates. Compare to Dream Seeker. Also try the new AddAndRemoveAndAddNewImageAnimation that I just added, which shows the second case where it doesn't rotate. Compare that to Dream Seeker.
Lummox JR resolved issue with message:
Image animations did not show up when the client was shown the image after the animation was created.