ID:1932689

Well i finally reached my target? nearly a decade later. It'll be a little while before i donate again, but this did look nice haha, I'll ruin it eventually <3

Wohoo!, my first custom forged Katana which actually has a sharpened blade, let's hope i don't loose any limbs, but i can guarantee i will draw blood soon.

ahah such anime geekyness, need more.

Anyway!!! Hey everyone, hope you're all doing well, I'm still lurking around from time to time in the shadows and such, it's nice to see everything that people have been upto. </3>
I'm diggin' the blade. I plan on getting one myself once I'm able to make it overseas and train to use it. (Not that there's anything wrong with having one for show, though - my dad does.)
All hail 10k Teka.
Haha, Well i was born TEKA So i believe it was my destiny to receive the sword Great pirate Era guy, I shall slaughter many innocents in my quests for narnia.

lol :P FKI that's cool, mine will be pretty much for show.. not like i can take it anywhere, but i'll be ready for zombies at least.. though i don't know how many i can take before the blade becomes ruined...

Katz! i don't need any worshipping, just rainbows and smiles and such, but i don't think that name will stick :P
In response to Teka123
Teka123 wrote:
Katz! i don't need any worshipping, just rainbows and smiles and such, but i don't think that name will stick :P

You're absolutely right... pretty soon you'll be 11k Teka!
How expositional. ;P
ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US!