ID:1933195

Does anyone here read this?

Homestuck is basically a silly webcomic that happens to be more lengthly than the fucking Old Testament and New Testament put together. Prominently featured in the story are shitty memes, spooky plot shit, and time shenanigans. It's difficult to encapsulate what exactly Homestuck is in a single paragraph, since it's just become so unwieldy and complicated over the years it's been running, but basically it's one of the best things on the internet.

It's also one of those things that unfortunately has little appeal to those not already wrapped up in the story; sitting down and reading this webcomic will take you an enormous chunk of your life. And you'll likely have to read it multiple times in order to really understand the plot, because my god, it is as complicated as it is nonsensical and idiotic.

Homestuck has a total of 7955 pages, 14691 panels, 812424 words (162 [S]s, 3h38m44s)

You should read this because the music is really good (yes, you read that correctly. the webcomic has an extensive official soundtrack) and the story is enjoyable and never takes itself too seriously.

http://mspaintadventures.wikia.com/wiki/Homestuck
I warned you about those stairs, bro.
In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:
I warned you about those stairs, bro.

It keeps happening.
problem sleuth was better
I've seen nothing positive come from the Homestuck series other than cyber bullying and autism awareness.
Homestuck is like watching a car crash. Beautiful, but the closer you get to the incident, the more likely you are to wind up braindead after it all.
In response to Lugia319
Lugia319 wrote:
Homestuck is like watching a car crash. Beautiful, but the closer you get to the incident, the more likely you are to wind up braindead after it all.

I feel you, the rush just isn't there after the first time you've seen a live car crash.
In response to Rocknet
Don't equate the "fandom" to the actual comic. The two are not related.

That's like saying you hate the BYOND software because there's people like Lugia here in the community. You can appreciate the main substance without touching the community.

Homestuck has nothing to do with autism or cyber bullying. I mean, other than the fact that it's a story about people who are internet friends.
In response to Doohl
Yeah, to be fair equating BYOND to me would be giving BYOND too much credit.

Homestuck is really good though, if you can chug through like 3 acts.
Doohl wrote:

Not very easily. So hard to see on the white background.
In response to Aaiko
You either have bad eyes or a bad monitor!
In response to Aaiko
Aaiko wrote:
Doohl wrote:

Not very easily. So hard to see on the white background.

Still using a CRT Aaiko?! :3
In response to AERProductions
It's a brand new LED monitor. Amazing quality.